I cannot get into Egypt4U

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Going Crazy

I cannot get into Egypt4U

Post by Going Crazy »

Please Help! I cannot get into the forum though I've been following directions ever since I came to Ibiza a few weeks ago. I have given my email and looked in my span file for answers but nothing helps. I cannot read all the content which I miss, quite apart from not being able to contribute.
I can get into Luxor 4U without a problem. :cry:

Now I have been told that my username is already in use and MD is too short :? :cry:

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: I cannot get into Egypt4U

Post by Horus »

I wondered where you had got to MD, panic not! I will get Keefy to look into the problem. I assume that you have just tried to log in using your normal username and password? Let me get on the case :up meanwhile if you need to make contact just post something over on the Blue side as I will see it on there.
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

Mad Dilys is your username, ive checked your account and everything is ok, do you want me to reset your password? if so your account is using the hodhod yahoo email address if it is different then let me know so I can send you a new password if needed :)
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Thanks Keefy :up hopefully that is now sortyed out and we can get our MD back again. ;)
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

:lol: I cant get my breath :lol:

I was wondering why I have not received any email if Mad Dilys sent some, after checking windows mail I realised that I haven't set up the email for Egypt4u :o WOW it must be years of missing emails that people sent me (and spam) :roll:
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

:lol: What are you like?
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

Sent Mad Dilys an email, then spent the last hour deleting about 10,000+ spam emails

The amount of emails that have caught me looking at sex sites and want bitcoins sending, run into the 1000's, I must be famous by now :lol:

All this and already there is another software update for the forum :a67: (it can wait) :a59:
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I hope you asked them for a performance fee Keefy if they threaten to publish :lol: :lol: I would have just done a job lot and deleted everything :stp I agree that updates can wait :roll: Lets hope that MD is sorted pretty soon :up