New Zealand

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

New Zealand

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Wow and OMG - a massacre in Christchurch New Zealand. How horrific and to live stream it is also totally beyond words. Apparently your Mayor of London was mentioned in that Khan's death was called for along with Germany's Merkel.

Definitely don't get the 'why' of this. Why is you're upset about social ills you decide to murder innocents is beyond me.

Hopefully this will not start a spate of copy-cats.

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Re: New Zealand

Post by Mad Dilys »

I think that Mr Trump who was so admired by the murderer should have tried to distance himself from events. I also think calling this a terrorist attack was appropriate and I pray that the whole community somehow comes to terms with this horror.
Smile! It confuses people
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: New Zealand

Post by Grandad »

What baffles me is, why was this man not under close surveillance when he had made his views and intentions so clear on social media. Why did alarm bells not ring with the security services in Australia and New Zealand?
And he was so perverted as to have a body camera relaying the images of his actions online. And now, although there have been efforts to remove this video, it is too late because it has been re posted by so many sick people. :xx
Pity he wasn't shot and killed to save the expense of a costly legal process and a lifetime in prison.
:gg: