Abdeslam just caught!

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Abdeslam just caught!

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Just posting on E4U with the TV on when the BREAKING NEWS came on that Abdeslam who was part of the attack on Paris has been caught!! AND caught alive. He was hidden in Belgium and from what is initially being said here he was still in the same neighbourhood that he is from.

One of the broadcasters here on TV right now (a woman) is saying she has been to Paris (lived there) and knows there are zones there that are so heavily populated with Muslim people that non-Muslims cannot walk down the street. She said she said this at the time but was told she couldn't say this 'on the air' and right now is talking about how the Media has been repressed from saying such things. She is really excitedly talking about how TRUMP here in the USA has been so heavily criticized for just saying out loud that the threat from Muslims is real and, of course, he has been shouted down.

Interestingly they've now cut to a TV commercial. Half expecting this broadcaster to be gone when we return! ;)

Good they caught this guy Abdeslam. Been quite a while that he has been on the loose. Hopefully he'll spill his guts and the officials will gain some decent information.

If he opted not to talk - do you think extreme measures should be taken to make him?

On another note - it is really sad that we've become so PC that officials can't do their jobs. We can't even say there are NO GO Zones cause it MIGHT hurt somebodies feelings somewhere - yet it IS a big reality.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Abdeslam just caught!

Post by Horus »

It has been all over the news here too, glad to see this scumbag has been captured. As for extracting information, well why not? these barbarians don't play by any civilised rules so why should we respond any differently towards them. You only have to look at the people milling around behind the reporters to realise that it is an immigrant enclave and hardly surprising that he was being protected by sympathisers. I only hope that with all of this recent information on the names ect. of IS (Infantry of Satan) that they along with all their friends and relatives are rounded up and sent packing.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Belgium, France, Germany really have serious serious problems. I'm sure the Politicans know it but what are they doing to address it in this ridiculous PC culture we've moved into.

Donald Trump has been a front runner since he joined the race for President. He has said different things and I've heard him and taken out of context they sound really bad. Couple days ago he said IF he has the required number of delegates and does NOT get the nomination people will riot.

Now that is ALL he said. Statement of fact (and people probably will) however immediately the Republicans interpreted it that he is calling for people to RIOT! Every politician who ever was is not on TV trying to discredit him for urging people to riot and pointed out how inappropriate that is - my point is - the man NEVER said that!!

Lately I swear to God on high that "I" hear a person say something and "I" do understand exactly what it means yet within minutes it is totally distorted and mangled and warped by the News Media. I've started to think that "I" am the one on another planet cause I seem to get it yet nobody else seems able to put 1 plus 1 together and come out with TWO! They're all immediately flying off the cuff with all sorts of garbage.

Back to Abdeslam - I hope he is shot with truth serum or flooded with water or whatever it takes to get him to speak. He didn't seem to care that he and his accomplices murdered people so I don't see that he should get any special treatment.

Actually I do think it should be known that if you do something and we catch you ANY form of torture is fair game. That being said I don't think we need to be hooking up electrodes BUT as it is now Terrorists figure their sole punishment is a room with a view, comfort mattress to sleep on and a wide screen TV. I think the FEAR of extreme punishment (whether it is used or not) would keep more in line than as it is now.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

As the likes of this scumbag act in the name of a twisted version of Islam, then let his treatment reflect everything that will deny him his beliefs.