Russian Retaliation

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Russian Retaliation

Post by Horus »

A wonderful sight to see, Russia launching Cruise missiles from their Mediterranean fleet. They have already killed over 600 militants in one strike and nearly obliterated the vehicle tanker fleet that was transporting their stolen oil that they were selling to provide funds. They have also taken out quite a few oil wells in the bargain, makes a change from watching the likes of Obama dithering over taking this IS (infantry of Satan) bunch of scum out and at least showing them that we will not tolerate their depraved behaviour. I am thinking that the Russian Bear is going to be more effective than all of this pussy footing around that Europe seems to be doing at the moment. A united assault by Russia, America and European forces in a coordinated action with Arab ground troops could put an end to this scourge of the Middle East for everyone’s benefit, European and Arab.

Robbo70

Re: Russian Retaliation

Post by Robbo70 »

Don't forget the Chinese are a bit ****** as well now and may well join in
Dont get your knickers in a knot. It solves nothing and just makes you walk funny
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Russian Retaliation

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Watching the stuff happening in Mali today which is dominating the news here so have heard nothing re: Russias actions and all I can say is "GOOD ON RUSSIAN! WAY TO GO!!" I hope they blow them right off the face of the earth AND if that means Russia now gains access to this oil then I don't care as the USA is definitely NOT (under Obama) going to do anything.

President Obama has been making speeches whereby he chides the Republicans (opposing party) that they're afraid of women & 3 yr old children (talking about refugees) coming into the USA.

I heard his speech on this and I can honestly say I have never heard a world leader talk in such an infantile, disgraceful manner. Obama is pouting obviously because almost ALL the Governors of ALL the US States are opposing the coming in of 10,000 refugees. Congress with his own Democrats voted to oppose his bringing in of Refugees and the Governor of Tennessee has now called out the National Guard to STOP the Feds from moving in a refugee family!! THIS type of action could start WAR here as Obama is determined to bring in Refugees while most of the country is in an UPROAR over this!

Canada on the other hand IS still going full ahead with bringing in 25,000 by end December. Where these people are going to go and live is beyond me and we have NO IDEA who is who and/or if any have ISIS ties.

I hope Putin does bomb ISIS into Siberia!!

Do please keep this info coming - I hear NONE of that here as the Americans are definitely NOT going to give Putin any accolades for work well done.