My foot

The place for all those subjects that are of interest to women but might embarrass men.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

My foot

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Gheesh I seem to be on a 'foot' fetish or something - first I'm asking about pedicures and now I'm up for asking about another foot problem I have......

Silly me startd going to the local pool a few months ago and joined into the aquasize class. Enjoyed it for about a month. The next month I started getting some pain in my right foot and last month I quit cause now I have a real pain in my foot......

I have a lump on the ball of my foot that feels like I'm walking on a golf ball. Apparently this is the same sort of 'pain' that women who wear high high heels get. Does anybody know what this might be? And/or is there a cure?

Sure doesn't seem to be going away on its own, hurts when I walk in bare feet on hard surface.......(guess I'm gonna have to go back to the doctor but I really sooooo hate going for all my old age aches and pains) Was hoping somebody might have a good old fashioned remedy OR am I now too late? (my luck they'll have to amputate at the knee ;) :) )

crazycat

Post by crazycat »

sounds like plantar fasciitis to me but I'm not a doctor so go get it checked out. If it is they can give you a steroid injection to help with the pain and inflammation :)
when she was good she was very very good but when she was bad she was better :snig:
Christine
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Christine »

I think CC is right but avoid the steroid if its going to be given over any length of time and opt for something else, steriod of any kind when taken over long periods can be weight gainers, and this wont help you in the long run, it will kill the pain but the long term effects are a nuisance to say the least !
You get out of life what you are prepared to put in!
Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Ummmmmm

Post by Jayway »

Dear LLL. After your slight exaggeration (ummmm ) on the size of the spider in your bath I would judge you have a verruca. Caught from using public baths. "Bazooka that verruca" small tube of gel will remove it. - -Sorry. I m still laughing at your little spider - - :lol: :lol: :lol:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Thanks for the info. I DO have a doctor app't on the 20th (almost 2 weeks away). Am anxious to fix my foot which is why I'm soliciting what it might be. It definitely is inside my foot and isn't going away.

@Christine - thanks for the steroids tidbit. Didn't realize that. Will see what they're proposing.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Just an update on what my "diagnoses" turned out to be. Seems that as "we" get old (and, of course, that couldn't be me) the metatarsal bone just falls down and 'we' need orthotics to push it back up. All my symptoms were apparently totally classic in that you get a lump on the ball of your foot and pain radiates out your second toe. A simple orthotic cushion thingy that pushes this bone back up and holds it in place totally fixes it.

On another note I just can't wait to get old(er) to see what else if going to just randomly fall off of me. Starting to feel like a hollowed out old stump anyway - now I'm a hollowed out old gimpy stump! :oops: :x :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: