Is everybody getting vaccinated?

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Is everybody getting vaccinated?

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

The only "news" and it is hardly new is that Covid struck and multi lockdowns, slowdown, upside downs etc happened to life.

Vaccines are slowly flowing forth here - hoping everybody everywhere else has gotten theirs and life is returning to a new normal.

bigken

Re: Is everybody getting vaccinated?

Post by bigken »

All done and dusted by April for me,
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Way cool. Canada was incredibly slow in getting vaccines so we're in a mad scramble now to get the country vaccinated. I was first, front and center for my age group and just had my 2nd vaccine a week ago so one more week to go and it should be fully into my system. Our vaccine centers are full with folks lined up. Anybody over age 12 can get a first shot however they're making everybody wait 8 to 10 weeks for their second dose as we just don't have sufficient vaccines.
bigken

Post by bigken »

I was contacted and given an appointment for mine. The good lady is getting her booster jab next weekend
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I've had 2 Pfizer shots and a Moderna Booster so far .......
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

We had our boosters around last June. All our vaccs have been Pfizer. So far we have had our daughter, oldest son, two granddaughters and their partners, and our great grandson have caught the virus. Our daughter is the last to isolate and that finishes today.
I simply cannot understand the anti-vaxers. A friend of our sons died of covid. He was in his forties and unvaccinated. Very sad but I'm afraid also very foolish...
LLL, in England virtually all restrictions are lifted this Thursday. It is being left to individuals to decide what precautions to take. I think it is a little premature but I expect Boris wants to move the news away from criticism of him and party shenanigans in his ministries..... :xx
:gg:
bigken

Post by bigken »

The good lady tested positive last Monday, she has had both and a booster, I managed to last till Friday before a positive test. It did knock the stuffing out of her for 4 to 5 days, yet all I seem to getting is a slight headache.
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

My family members are reporting 'cold like' symptoms of a sore throat and runny nose. It must be Omicron and not so severe as the earlier mutations.
As for my family members, I missed out at least one and of my immediate family including grandkids partners, 7 of 20 have had the virus. None were seriously ill and all returned to work or school after 7 days isolation....except 6 month old Grt grandson Oliver who showed little sign of any distress. :up

PS: Everyone except Olivers mum and dad have been vaccinated. I am not happy about that and when Olivers mum (my granddaughter) caught it a couple of weeks ago she only sufferred cold like symptoms. So now she feels justified in not having the jab....silly girl :x
:gg: