Happy hour!

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Ruby Slippers
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Happy hour!

Post by Ruby Slippers »

In the midst of all this doom and gloom, I’ve decided to post about the things that make you smile, so do join in folks! :D

I always have to smile when I see the local squirrels performing their stunts - particularly when they run along the top of my garden fence! They usually stop in the middle and seem to have a moment of indecision. Should they come down into my garden; into next door maybe, or do they continue the journey up on to my balcony? Funny little things, squirrels!

What makes you smile?

Hurghadapat
United Kingdom

Re: Happy hour!

Post by Hurghadapat »

Ruby Slippers wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:52 am In the midst of all this doom and gloom, I’ve decided to post about the things that make you smile, so do join in folks! :D

I always have to smile when I see the local squirrels performing their stunts - particularly when they run along the top of my garden fence! They usually stop in the middle and seem to have a moment of indecision. Should they come down into my garden; into next door maybe, or do they continue the journey up on to my balcony? Funny little things, squirrels!

What makes you smile?

Lol..not quite so funny when they are digging up the bulbs from my planters then trying to bury them in my lawn for later or raiding the bird feeders :x
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Re: Happy hour!

Post by Mad Dilys »

My daughter's 36kg Doberman is convinced he is the same size as his Jack Russell companion.

He is as soft and gentle as she is bossy. Given a chance he jumps on the bed or couch and throws himself across any human that may be there for a cuddle. Settled down he then throws his head up with an open mouth and snarl showing all his teeth which apparently is his idea of a loving smile. Then he purrs like a a cat, soft and low from sheer bliss. I love him very much. He had an unfortunate start in life - terribly bullied until he was scared of everything. At about 10 years old, now at last he is confident in his home and garden and with visitors.
I can see him lying on the couch that the Russell can't reach, with a blanket over him happily enjoying the best part of his life. I smile many times a day just looking at him.
Smile! It confuses people