T.V. Subtitles

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

T.V. Subtitles

Post by Mad Dilys »

These are two of this morning's TV crop of subtitles.

Stephen Schwartz wrote the lyrics for many musicals including Poker Hunters.

"Were you musical from a young age? Did you have a particular teacher?" Yes, I was just on his cock it, I think those of us who have a musical gene............

Poker Hunters I understand but the second one? :ni:

Smile! It confuses people
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: T.V. Subtitles

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Not exactly an answer to your question but of my two daughter one could touch an instrument and then play it whilst the other daughter couldn't make a proper musical note happen - however she could 'feel' the music and dance dance dance whilst the music playing daughter had lead feet.......go figure 'eh?'
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Mad Dilys »

It's amazing the unexpected talents that some people have.
On the first trip I had abroad when we got to the destination and were settled in our seats on the coach the Tour Leader counted heads then read out our names, but two people didn't answer. They were a profoundly deaf young couple who had very good jobs and travelled world-wide independently which was very unusual in the very early '60s.
They were also prize winning Jive dancers who though they couldn't hear a thing, just sensed the beat from vibrations.
We spent two weeks very close to them, everyone in our group learned how to lip read surprisingly well but no one else could dance as well as they could.
Smile! It confuses people
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Truly always amazing the talents that some people have. Jive dancing to 'vibrations' would be super interesting.