ISIS attack on Policeman in USA

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

ISIS attack on Policeman in USA

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Just had my morning TV browsing interrupted via "Breaking NEWS." An ISIS terrorist in Philadephia just walked up to a policemen in a police car and fired off 13 bullets. This terrorist has been captured and is screaming he is from ISIS and Allah has commanded him to do this!!

The police officer is still alive and undergoing surgery and an investigation is underway.

Sort of think this is the TIME to make a BIG example! But I have no doubt President Obama will define this as a wayward youth or a misunderstood man or who knows what!!!

Don't know much more right now.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: ISIS attack on Policeman in USA

Post by Horus »

It is being widely covered on the UK news as well.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

AND people say Donald Trump is crazy - welllll - personally I'm starting to think he is "right on" and while I have no idea HOW he will be as a President he is at least an individual who WILL LEAD and who WILL SAY what NEEDS TO BE SAID in specific and blunt terms.

NO MORE BLEEDING HEARTS.

As an aside it really doesn't make me feel at all happy to say what I just said but what I am saying is reflecting how I feel. We have a group in this world who have gone crazy and sadly, tragically, unfortunately we need to whatever it is that we need to do to put a stop to them. I hate to think of all the civilian casualties this will bring but it will come down to WE are being FORCED to do something.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Mad Dilys »

It breaks my heart to know that since the last post there have been so many massacres by people without middle eastern affiliation of one kind or another and nothing seems to be done to stop it while at the same time huge resources quite rightly in my opinion are poured into counter terrorism.

Brits have moaned about the gun laws in the USA - but now knife violence is probably almost as bad in the UK as gun violence (per capita) in America.

I think it's over crowding. Any species of animal that becomes overcrowded self destructs and we are but animals after all. :(
Smile! It confuses people
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

I have always regarded South East UK as being generally conservative with low crime rates compared to national averages.
London aside, we have two knife crime hot spots in East Kent at Medway and Thanet. Thanet has tended to be a deprived area and this has been exacerbated by the movement of some immigrants into the area.
This results in resentment by locals when it is seen that immigrants will take what local jobs are available at lower wages whilst being supported by the state with benefits.
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Right now we have a really extreme homeless/addicted/mental health issues/criminal population rampaging through out little City. The Province brought in housing (room in a Bunkhouse style trailer from the North). There are two housing areas one with 90 persons and one with 70 (although they've already burned down several of the units cooking drugs so there are only 45 people in it right now). The City is having to pay (via Freedom of Info Request) $175,000/month for food, provide them with FREE housekeeping, rent, clothing and they get their welfare plus they're running rampant thieving and stealing (crime is up 253%).

Most of the resentment towards this population is because they have to do NOTHING to get lots and nothing is required of them. There are no curfews, there is no compulsory detox and punishment(s) now for crime are basically non-existent.