Unbelievable

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Unbelievable

Post by Horus »

For anyone with Netflix I have just started to watch a new series called ‘Unbelievable’. I am only up to episode 3 and so far it has me gripped, it is about the hunt for a serial rapist, but I will say no more so as not to spoil it. However what has come across very clearly so far is the awful trauma that these women go through and the distress of the subsequent examination and police investigation. OK that was in the first couple of episodes and it is now starting to get more interesting from a criminal detective aspect, but I did feel that the opening episodes have shone a light on how these victims have to deal with such an event, it was well handled and worth watching IMO.

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Unbelievable

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Thanks for the heads up H! I'm on it as I have nothing much in the queue I'm interested in watching.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Ohhhhhh DARN! I just went to find it and add it and I've already watched it and "YES" it IS really good ;)

On another note I started to watch "I - Land" and well - only watched 2 episodes and it went into the discontinue category.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I think what happens is that America & Canada get stuff before us.
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

+We don't have Netflix at the moment but will renew our subscription in November. Series 3 of The Crown is being released on Sunday 17 November and we will continue watching that series. :up
We only have Prime at the moment but find little of interest there. Perhaps my wifes patience will improve from Monday when she collects her new 'hearing device'. Could have had a bl**dy good holiday with what they are costing and bought an 'ear trumpet' with the change at an Antiques Fair..........she didn't find that suggestion funny
:lol: :lol:
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I watched "Unbelievable" on Netflix about 3 to 4 or so weeks ago. Long enough I forgot the title :) Course me and remembering titles and authors names has always been a challenge. Titles and names just don't stick. I used to be able to go to the library and return home with a book I was dying to read only to find soon as I cracked it open that I'd already read it. Unless it was a particularly good Author I really enjoyed and was looking for.

@Grandad Doesn't your NHS provide FREE hearing aids? I guess someday I should go and have a hearing test. I do believe when my Mother went in her late 70ies she had a heaing deficit so was given a free set of aides which she duly saved in the box so they'd always be there 'in the best of shape' for when she really needed to wear them. She also didn't want to wear them in case she lost one and "heaven forbid" she actually wear them and would wear them out. Having them in the drawer safe and sound always meant she knew exactly where they were for when she wanted to wear them!