Who is Tommy Robinson?

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Who is Tommy Robinson?

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Am hearing cryptic info on the TV news here re: Tommy Robinson who was reporting (not really sure on what) and he was arrested and jailed for speaking on the street..........????

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Who is Tommy Robinson?

Post by Horus »

Best read this Wiki article LLL, it gives you all the background on him.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Mad Dilys »

Seems like a nice chap. :up
Smile! It confuses people
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Okee dokee .........
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

So the name "Tommy Robinson" seems to be all over the TV news here and in the USA. He spoke out about Muslim gangs grooming young people and raping them and so has been jailed.

The NEWS about the action of jailing him here is that this jailing is signifying the death of Free Speech in the UK particularly as there are sanctions put on journalists there prohibiting them from reporting on this.

True?
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I would not say that we don’t have free speech LLL and in the case of Robinson he is a bit of an unsavoury character to start with. The problem does however lie with the way that some things get reported or apparently dealt with by the police, one in particular was the sexual grooming of under-age girls in several cities with high immigrant populations, in particular Muslim men of Pakistani origin. Many people feel that it has been kept low key by the authorities in an attempt to deflect criticism and of course outrage against this sector of mainly immigrant men. When these cases first reached the media it was about the time that immigration was becoming an issue especially in the Brexit debate fuelled by the floods of immigrants coming into Europe. The cases seemed to go quiet and although they are now on trial there were restrictions put on reporting on the case, this is not unusual in the British justice system if it looks as if it may prejudice the outcome. However many people feel that the true extent and involvement of this particular community in grooming gangs in the UK is/has been covered up. The real feeling of anger seems to be down to the fact that these men are targeting under-age white (potentially Christian) girls as opposed to girls of their own race and religion, the implication being that they treat our children as trash to be used as they wish. Perverts and paedophile gangs exist in all sectors, but these particular gangs exist mainly in the Pakistani immigrant community and reporting wise it does seem to be kept deliberately low key.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Mad Dilys »

I think another factor is that the curious position of the Police and authorities that should have been protecting these young girls. For years apparently these cases of appalling abuse of the children - OK sometimes teenagers but children none the less - had been reported and no action had been taken. The blight on many young girls and their families could have been prevented.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I think that is the nub of some of this, many of the young girls were not small children, rather early to late teens and the majority were in some sort of care. This does not negate the abuse, but rather highlights the problem of trying to control and supervise mainly precocious and wayward young girls in care, probably rebelling against authority. Some may have had such a poor family background that any attention however false or manipulative would be taken as loving, it is this that these men exploited so as to groom these young girls for sex. In any event it was a deliberate targeting of a vulnerable sector of our community by these men who had no regard for our children, I often wonder if they would have done the same within their own community had a similar situation existed.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Mad Dilys »

Of course they would have been lynched long ago in their ethnic base.

The absurdity to me is that their community is our community in the UK and no one treats it like that.
What would the reaction be if some ghastly white group of the same size did the same thing? I'm sure it wouldn't have been ignored for years. It doesn't matter what religion or colour people are in the UK we are or should be one community with the same set of standards protected in the same manner.

While we are about it, the greatest scandal of the Child Protection Service is simply that in far, far too many cases the vulnerable are not protected. Children are frequently removed for no good reason from their families, other children which should be cared for aren't and are tortured. abused and die every year and nothing is done to correct the situation.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I agree, the protection of children seems a bit hit and miss with some people being over zealous and others who are abysmal in their duty of care. We should not forget the abuse of children in social care by the likes of Saville and Cyril Smith using their position to get access to them, all of whom seem to have escaped detection.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Am on the run but here the name, Tommy Robinson is being touted that he is going to be killed in prison and there is no more free speech in the UK..........and there the story stops on the implication that Tommy Robinson has apparently said something, there is a stereotype that the UK always allowed free speech yet no more. Very few real details just a name of a person who is going to DIE in jail (with all the exclamation points) and then cryptic remarks that free speech is now dead.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

To be honest he is about as much at risk as any other prisoner in a UK jail, there is a group of very fervent supporters who do a lot of lobbying on his behalf. No doubt the assumed threat to his life may come from some Muslim group who object to him highlighting the child abuse case and calling for further investigation. Free speech is still pretty much the norm in the UK and we can say what we like, but in his case he has broken a court order not to report on the trial whilst it is ongoing and that in itself is not an unusual thing to happen in a high profile case in the UK, injunctions are put in place quite often.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Mad Dilys »

Tommy Robinson is one of his two assumed names.

He's a Narcissistic rabble rouser and football hooligan and for me not worth further comment.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

For about the last week here he was a regular on the News (so far today and tonight not 1 word about him). It was all the hysterical "OMG OMG OMG this man is going to be killing in jail" (but no more details) and then a 1 minute how the UK has always been a bastion of free speech but that is now dead (and then no details on it). Made me curious as to what has been happening there (although the news here has said nobody in the UK KNOWS as this matter is not being reported cause 'free speech' there is now dead!)

All cryptic and half stories that make you scratch your head and wonder what the heck is going on ........

I know that HERE if there are any news worthy matters related to or involving anybody who is not a white Christian it is all kept very hush hush.

The fellow who killed all the young hockey players a month or so ago is not a white Canadian so his story is not being reported on at all. All interesting in what gets reported these days and what does not. Not everybody is equal anymore IMO.
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

He is from Luton, believe me this place can make any far left person become racist, I bet if any Muslim from Egypt comes to Luton they would be shocked. :st
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Are you saying that immigration in Luton has become a problem Keefy?
DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Post by DJKeefy »

Horus wrote:Are you saying that immigration in Luton has become a problem Keefy?
Not just that, I think its being run independent of the government or laws of the UK.

Don't really want to say much more about Luton since I have to live here, but I would not recommend it to anyone :td
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I think that reading between the lines you may be referring to the fact that many areas of the country and specially in London have become controlled by immigrant cultures and the ethnic Englishman is being driven out.
Ruby Slippers
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Ruby Slippers »

LLL, if you want to have a more in-depth insight into the type of thing that has been happening here in the UK, the best book I've read so far is: Broken and Betrayed by Jayne Senior. It makes for harrowing reading. :( Rotherham is just one of the areas in the UK where it has come to light but the scenario is becoming quite wide-spread over here.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

@RS - I'll look up that book. If it is about what I think it is about we're starting to get lots of the same as our PM has been allowing in thousands from everywhere and in some areas they're taking over control.