Kids

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Kids

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

A first-grade teacher, Ms. Brooks, was having trouble with one of her more precocious students.
The teacher asked, 'Jimmy, what exactly is your problem?'
Jimmy answered, 'I'm too smart for the 1st grade.  My sister is in the 3rd grade, and I'm smarter than she is!  I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!'
Ms.Brooks finally had enough. She took Jimmy to the Principal's office. While Jimmy waited in the outer office, the teacher explained the situation to the Principal.  The Principal told Ms. Brooks he would give the boy a test. If he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave.
Ms. Brooks agreed. Jimmy was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he happily agreed to take the test.
Principal:'What is 3 x 3?'  Jimmy: '9.' 
Principal: 'What is 6 x 6?'  Jimmy: '36.'  And so it went with every question the Principal thought a bright 3rd grader should know.
The Principal looked at Ms. Brooks and told her, 'Y’know I reckon Jimmy can go to the 3rd grade.'
However, Ms. Brooks was still sceptical of the little bugger and said to the Principal, 'Not so fast – let me ask him a few questions.' 
The Principal and Jimmy both agreed.
Ms. Brooks asked, 'What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?'
Jimmy, thought a moment: 'Legs.'
Ms. Brooks: 'What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?'
The Principal wondered why would she would ask such a question!
Jimmy replied: 'Pockets’ to the Principal’s great relief.
Ms. Brooks: 'What does a dog do that a man steps into?'
Jimmy: 'Pants.'
By now, the Principal was sitting forward with his mouth hanging open.
Ms. Brooks: 'What goes in hard and pink and then comes out soft and sticky?'
Now the Principal's eyes opened really wide and before he could intervene, Jimmy replied, 'Bubble gum.' 
Ms. Brooks: 'What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on three legs?'
Jimmy: 'Shake hands.' 
The Principal was now trembling with apprehension as Ms. Brooks asked the last question.
Ms. Brooks: 'What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' and indicates a great deal of heat and excitement?'
Jimmy: 'Firetruck.'
The Principal breathed a huge sigh of relief and told the teacher, "Put the little ******* in 5th grade.  I got the last seven questions wrong myself!

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Kids

Post by Horus »

:lol: :lol: :lol: