WEATHER REPORTS FROM EVERYONE.

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: WEATHER REPORTS FROM EVERYONE.

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Ho Ho Ho - Merry Christmas morning to all and the day is BRIGHT and SUNNY outside!

Heading over to see the Grandkids for brekkie and am sure they're waiting their prezzies ;) :)

Ho Ho Ho

x8) x8) x8) x8) x8)

Ruby Slippers
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Ruby Slippers »

Mad Dilys wrote:Thank you Ruby, I've left you in peace today ;) wait a day or two and I'll be on the blower, be warned!

Top of my New Year Resolutions is to try to get back to your neck of the woods - as I said above, Be Warned! :up

Tomorrow will be the busiest day for me with all the family coming in the morning and for lunch. My grandaughter has another Christmas Day tomorrow with all her presents from us and hopefully gets to see her big cousin who she loves, although yesterday we were told he has been suffering with a bad earache for a few days, so........! :( After they have all gone, my next door neighbour is coming in to help out with eating some 'leftovers', of which there will be many! She won't come whilst the children are here because I don't allow smoking when they are in the house. Sunday is my day, when I will not do a thing apart from pick at food and generally graze, and 'Im indoors' can either starve or feed himself! :lol:
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Enjoy your Christmas LLL, ours has nearly finished and not so many Ho's ;) :lol: :lol:
Robbo70

Post by Robbo70 »

Where is your neck of the woods ruby? I think yhere is only horus im close to on here
Dont get your knickers in a knot. It solves nothing and just makes you walk funny
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Mad Dilys »

I have my daughter and grandson coming in the very early hours of Monday morning if all goes well. Then Tuesday will be Christmas again and on Wednesday ................ :st
Smile! It confuses people
Ruby Slippers
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Ruby Slippers »

Robbo70 wrote:Where is your neck of the woods ruby? I think yhere is only horus im close to on here

I'm waaaay down in the South-East, Robbo. The only other person close to me is Grandad.
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

Ruby Slippers wrote:I'm waaaay down in the South-East, Robbo. The only other person close to me is Grandad.
Yes I like to keep close to the girls :lol: :lol:
:gg:
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Boxing Day morning and it looks like another dull day for me :(
Robbo70

Post by Robbo70 »

Ive just finished splashing my way round the kennels. The drains are just about coping but hell, the rain didn't let up from 7.30 till about half an hour ago.
Dont get your knickers in a knot. It solves nothing and just makes you walk funny
Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

ROBBO, kindly send your rain here, the corn is not growing, have to water the beans (water bill=HORROR) this is completely selfish of you to keep it - happy new year - - -
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

I really feel sorry for all those in the north west who may be flooded yet again. And Robbo you created more images of you plodding around the kennels. :lol:

Don't like to rub it in but we have been spared all that rain and today we honestly have sunshine and a lot of blue sky.

What is it like where you are RS?
:gg:
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Mad Dilys »

Yahoo! Here in Cardiff it hasn't rained yet today! Overcast and dull - but DRY!

Robbo, it doesn't rain for hours here, it rains for days! My geraniums are still flowering, but floating in their troughs.
The bottom of the house walls for about 2/3ft up are green, there are plants growing out of the windowsills, the chimney and other people's guttering.

The street just round the corner has some magnificent old Hornbeam trees. Not only do they lift the paving making a walking a hazard, but their flowers and in turn leaves fall thickly on the pavements, road and local gutters.

Anyone with a pram, bike, wheeled walking aid etc. brings into the house big wadges of decaying matter.

When I had cable TV installed recently the TV people made 5 visits before they could gain access to their cable junction box which isn't in the pavement, because of damaging the listed trees but in the road - where parking is at rather more than a premium so the JB almost permanently has a vehicle parked on it.

Apart from the above and the fact that I am allergic to the flowers which give me very bad asthma the trees are rather wonderful. :oops:

Aaaah! I feel better for that! ;)
Ruby Slippers
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Ruby Slippers »

Couldn't get back on here earlier to reply to you, Grandad. It started off fairly bright here but then greyed over and it's been a dull day. No rain though, and still warm.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

@Grandad - You've still got GERANIUMS flowering!! WOW!!! And MD - you say your geraniums are still going too! WOW!

It is just peeing down rain today. Exact opposite of yesterday which was nice and bright and sunny. Today is totally grey, rain been coming down so far all day with no sign at all that it is going to break.

Been trying to call my cousins back east but am seeing on the news that eastern Canada got hit with an ice storm and something like 600,000 people are without power.........so........I guess the call will get through when it gets through.

Hopefully I'll get to the wool store without having to resort to ROWING!
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Mad Dilys »

The slugs are still active and I don't slug wrangle in the rain, so Grandad's geraniums are in better nick than mine. Don't think they are actually floating either. :lol:
Kiya
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Kiya »

Heavy rains here yesterday for a few hours but today thankfully dry with the sun showing now & again :)
Robbo70

Post by Robbo70 »

Well what a contrast today is. The sun is shining, the sky is blue (ish) and just a bit cloudy but its a tad chilly. Today sees a lot of boarders going home after the Christmas break, 11 of them going, and 17 coming in for the new year break. 9 out and 11 in so far so a frantic final 40 mins or a pile of no shows looming. At 1pm I will be collapsing in a heap on the couch and watching any old crap I can find on the tv for a couple of hours before the afternoon shift kicks in
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Been a better day here, not so windy :up
Ruby Slippers
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Ruby Slippers »

It's one of those 'nothing' type days here. Just grey and gloomy looking, but I'm heartily thankful that it still isn't cold.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Snowed all night however seems only maybe 2" on the ground and now I can see a few drips coming off the neighbours roof.

:bar1: :vc: :bar1: