Shootings

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Shootings

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

This morning at 11am in San Bernadino CA a gunman/gunmen entered a gov't meeting where a Christmas party was being held and opened fire for 30 seconds, reloaded and shot again for another 30 seconds. 14 dead and 17 injured........

As I'm watching this on the TV news I can't help but think "we" us in the civilized world have really gone crazy with senseless killing(s). Seems daily there is another mass shooting somewhere for reasons or reasons known and unknown. It also seems more and more people are 'going crazy' and taking out their craziness or anger or whatever by killing mega innocent people.

Have we really reached a civilized state? Or are we really just deluding ourselves? Even animals don't turn on each other randomly and kill for no reason.......

Lately I've been simply using the word "sad" and again this is another occasion where I simply this all as sad. Very sad.

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Shootings

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Well I no sooner clicked the "submit" button than the News announced the name "Farouk Saeed" as being one of the shooters. :( :( :(

Where this incident happened is in a small lazy quiet area of San Bernadino, California. Not one of the big iconic places - just a small quiet community minding its own business going about having a Christmas party.

IF and it has not yet been definitively defined yet as an "Islamic" attack that ISIS is now targeting small town USA - well "WOW" - the implications of this attack are really going to shake the USA.

Going to be interesting how Pres O will respond to this as so far he has totally refused to say the words "Islamic terrorism."
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Turned the TV back on (few hours later) and the "name" of one of the Shooters is Syed Farook and they've confirmed he IS Muslim and, as per his father, very devout. The News is indicating he has an Egyptian name but is apparently a US citizen.

:( :( :(

Nobody yet has said IF this is an act of Islamic terror but it definitely seems to be heading in that direction.

Such senseless killing - 14 dead and 17 injured. Must be totally awful for the families.

:( :( :(
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I have to be honest as soon as I saw the way it was carried out I thought 'Islamic Terrorist' but then again that is my normal reaction these days when I read or hear of these events, the two always seem linked. Unfortunately I cannot think of another grouping that commits spontaneous atrocities from within its ranks in the same way that seems to happen in Muslim immigrant enclaves. Their predilection for committing these violent acts in support of either their religion or beliefs means that unlike other communities you only need one radicalised person within a small town to cause mayhem and unfortunately we have many such small communities and enclaves ensconced within the UK, so regrettably I see an escalation in this sort of thing happening. 8)
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

This actually started yesterday morning but I was in and out and not really paying particular attention to the News other than to register it as "aww gee another horrible shooting."

By the time I got home last night it was a full fledged man hunt being shown for what turns out to be a husband and wife whose home was full of IED making equipment, bombs, cars wired etc. Now this morning it is saying this man had been employed as a Health Inspector for the past 5 yrs by that country but did travel somewhere to marry a Pakistani wife.

What is interesting is that this was carried out in a quiet sleepy area (unlike the Paris attacks) which is now being put forward as REAL terror as it IS now going to happen in areas that are not heavily policed and watched.

In other words IT IS COMING to a NEIGHBOURHOOD NEAR YOU!

President O has yet to decide if this is an act of "terror." He is thinking it is 'workplace violence' and has indicated he is wanting it labelled as such.

Yeah I'm saying with disgust - Work place violence where 55 to 65 rounds fired into co-workers and 76 rounds fired at Police. 1400 - 209mm rounds available to them plus 200 900mm rounds, 12 pipe bombs with remote control device wired to cars, 4 high capacity 223 rifle magazines, wearing black military tactical gear and a home full of equipment to make IEDs. And in the home - 2000 9mm rounds and thousands of other rounds (can't remember all that was said). They even had pipe bombs wired remotely to cars but these failed to detonate.

Somehow with this level of pre-planning, military precision and fire power I don't think this is quite "work place violence" IMO - this is another act or terror, another atrocity committed by radicalized Muslims.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Going off that list of arms it cannot really be anything else :vs
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

The amount of fire power and bombs they had was phenomenal as I heard the Police Chief on TV list it all - I couldn't even remember it all - BUT BUT BUT - the White House is saying they don't know this is terrorism and is probably work place violence.

This President is definitely an Islamic sympathizer and to date has refused to acknowledge there IS a problem with radical terrorism in the Muslim world.

I get it that most Muslims are not waging jihad however and it is a really BIG however virtually ALL the terror that IS happening is coming from Muslims that have been radicalized and it doesn't seem the number who are being radicalized is getting less.

IF ISIS starts to strike in the small towns and villages and soft target spots it is definitely going to make a big impact on our world to say the least.

I can't for the life of me understand why the President of the USA does not want to declare this was an act of radical Islam .......... :( :( :( :(
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

He does seem a bit slow in facing up to the facts, either way you dress this up it fits the typical fanatical Islamic terrorists act of a cowardly attack on unsuspecting civilians going about their daily lives. Once again we will be given the usual sick religious reasoning or some sort of perceived insult against them or their faith as the reason behind this act of barbarism.
Robbo70

Post by Robbo70 »

His brother is a decorated navy veteran. Shows some people will embrace their new culture and new homeland and others will still despise it whilst living the better lifestyle. Very odd.
Dont get your knickers in a knot. It solves nothing and just makes you walk funny
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I agree with that Robbo, but what is really frightening is that their religious beliefs always seem to overide any other loyalty they should have towards their country or other citizens that they live alongside.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

The Prez is making a special speech today in a few more hours about ISIS. Going to listen to it cause I LOVE being lectured like a 6 yr old about the Christian Crusades and how bloody they were and how we're all still atoning for them......(that was one of his last speeches).

It was interesting (or scary as hell) that Donald Trump was at 27% in the Polls just prior to the San Bernadino terror attack. Following it Donald made some speeches about requiring every Muslim to be registered and shutting down mosques. He is now at 37% in the Polls.

Is his rhetoric starting to sound like a flash from the past in another country?
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Is his rhetoric starting to sound like a flash from the past in another country?
My thoughts exactly and it is something I have been warning about for ages now, if this sort of hatred towards the West continues and these senseless attacks keep happening then there is going to be trouble and the blame will lie squarely on all of those Arab countries that support and foster this hatred and even more so on the millions of Muslims in foreign lands who owe more allegiance to their mosques and religion than they do to the country they live in, they seem to forget that like the Jews they so often despise that they are for all their numbers still a minority.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

It isn't like history does NOT repeat itself and it is only going to take a few more attacks that sufficiently scare the average working guy into doing something the history books of years to come are going to be full of.

On another note most of the politicians of today, at least around here, are so namby pamby sweet and scared to call a spade a spade. PC has gone crazy and that is going to be our own downfall.

We definitely DO need a plan and we need it NOW and honestly it is really too bad if somebody feels "offended" - suck it up, go with the flow, join the great majority or go somewhere else that doesn't offend you!!