This year in review

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

This year in review

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I personally like #9. I lived in frigid deep deep snow conditions and never remember having a day off school. NOW if it sprinkles any snow at all this place basically comes to a standstill. Nothing moves.

My year in review:

1.My goal for 2018 was to lose 30 pounds. Have only 44 to go.

2. Ate salad for dinner. Mostly croutons & tomatoes. Really just one big round crouton covered with tomato sauce. And cheese.

FINE, it was a pizza.. I ate a pizza, are you happy ?

3. How to prepare Tofu:

a. Throw it in the trash

b. Grill some meat, chicken or fish

4. I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.

5. I don't mean to brag, but I finished my 14-day diet food supply in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

6. A recent study has found women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.

7. Kids today don't know how easy they have it. When I was young, I had to walk 9 feet through **** carpet to change the TV channel.

8. I missed going to the gym today..that makes 5 years in a row.

9. Remember back when we were kids and every time it was below zero outside they closed school? Yeah, Me neither.

10. I may not be that funny or athletic or good looking or smart or talented. I forgot where I was going with this.

11. I love being almost 80, I learn something new every day and forget 5 others.

12. A thief broke into my house last night. He started searching for money so I woke up and searched with him.

13. I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and call it a day.

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Re: This year in review

Post by Mad Dilys »

:D :lol: :D :D You had me at #1
Smile! It confuses people