Man and a Fairy

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Man and a Fairy

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

A beautiful Fairy appeared one day to a destitute refugee claimant outside the Ottawa Immigration Offices.

'My good man,' the fairy said, 'I've been told to grant you three wishes, since you've just arrived in Canada with your wife and seven children.'

The man told the fairy: 'Well, in Pakistan where I come from we don't have good teeth, so I want new teeth, maybe a lot of gold in them.'

The fairy looked at the man's almost toothless grin and -- PING !!! He had a brand new shining set of gold teeth in his mouth!

'What else?' asked the fairy, 'two more wishes to go'.

The refugee claimant now got bolder. 'I need a big house with a three car garage in Toronto with eight bedrooms for my family and the rest of my refugee relatives who still live in my country. I want to bring them all over here,so I’ll need a Visa Gold card, too.'

PING! - In the distance there could be seen a beautiful mansion with a three car garage, a long driveway, a walkout patio with a BBQ, and a sparkling inground pool and a Hummer, full of his nephews playing their music.

'One more wish left for you', said the fairy, waving her wand.

‘I want to be Canadian with Canadian clothes instead of rags, and a baseball cap instead of this shawl and I want to have white skin like the Canadians.'

PING! - The man was transformed, wearing worn out jeans from Best for Less, a dirty Wall-Mart T-shirt and a greasy baseball cap. He had his bad teeth back and the mansion had disappeared from the horizon.

'What happened to my new teeth?' he wailed. 'Where is my new house? Where's my Visa Gold Card?'

The fairy said, 'Tough luck. Now that you are a Canadian, you're entitled to "Sweet bugger all like the rest of us."

And then the Fairy disappeared...........

I just love that Fairy, don't you?