Seniors

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Seniors

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Seniors Understanding Directions

I went to my nearby Shoppers Drug Mart, straight to the back, where the Pharmacists' high counter is located.

I took out my little brown bottle, along with a teaspoon, and set them up on the counter.

The Pharmacist came over, smiled, and asked if he could help me. I said, "Yes! Could you please taste this for me?

Seeing a senior citizen, the Pharmacist went along.

He took the spoon, put a tiny bit of the liquid on it, put it on his tongue and swilled it around.

Then, with a stomach-churning look on his face, he spat it out on the floor and began coughing.

When he was finally finished, I looked him right in the eye and asked, “Now, does that taste sweet to you?"

The Pharmacist, shaking his head back and forth with a venomous look in his eyes yelled, "H*** NO"

I said, "Oh, thank you,that's a relief! My doctor told me to have a Pharmacist test my urine for sugar!"

I am not allowed to go back to that Shoppers Drug Mart, but I really don't care, because they aren't very friendly there.

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Re: Seniors

Post by Mad Dilys »

:lol: :lol: The first indication that I had that my mother had Alzheimer's was when she rang me at 4.00am and said "I've just rung the doctor for an appointment and he just said ring the surgery at 9.00. I don't like his attitude!" Bless her.
Smile! It confuses people
Kiya
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Seniors

Post by Kiya »

:lol: :lol: