Heaven

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Heaven

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Stormy Daniels and Queen Elizabeth went to the Pearly Gates on the same day. They both met with an angel to find out if they would be admitted to Heaven.

The angel said: "Unfortunately, there's only one space available in Heaven today, so I must decide which one of you will be admitted.”

The angel asked Stormy if there was some particular reason why she should go to Heaven. Stormy took off her top and said: "Look at these. They're the most perfect breasts God ever created, and
I'm sure it will please God to be able to see them every day, for eternity.”

The angel thanked Stormy and asked Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth, the same question.
The Queen walked over to a toilet, pulled the lever and flushed it without saying a word.

The Angel immediately said: "Okay, your Majesty, you may go into Heaven.”

Stormy was outraged and asked, "What was that all about? I showed you two of God's own perfect creations, and you turned me down. She simply flushed a commode and got admitted to Heaven! Would
you explain that to me?”

"Sorry, Stormy," said the Angel, "but even in Heaven, a royal flush beats a pair, no matter how big they are."

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Re: Heaven

Post by Mad Dilys »

:lol: :D :D
Smile! It confuses people
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Heaven