Fisherman

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Fisherman

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Fisherman

A novice fisherman was lost. Maneuvering his Jon Boat close to another fisherman's boat he shouted, " Excuse me sir, I promised my wife that
I would be home on time and I'm afraid I don't know where I am. Can you help me?"

The other fisherman replied, " Sure, You are on a lake. You're in a Jon boat with a 20 HP gas outboard motor. You are between 35 and 36 degrees north latitude and between 80 and 81 degrees west longitude in about 18 feet of water."

"You must be a republican," said the novice.

" I am and proud of it," said the other fisherman. " How did you know?"

" Well, "answered the novice, "everything you've told me may be technically correct, but certainly not responsive to the intent of my question and my current need. I have no idea what to make of what you just said and the fact is, I am still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me at all and now I'm going to be late getting home!"

The other fisherman responded. "You must be a democrat."

"I am and proud of it," replied the novice, " but how did you know that?"

"Well, "said the other fisherman, "you don't know where you are or how to get where you want to go. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep and you expect me to solve your problem. The fact is you were lost and in danger of being late getting home before we met, but now, somehow, it's my fault."......