IN IN IN

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

IN IN IN

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I think I posted this before but it is cute sooooooo if you read it before - sorry - am posting it again ;)

MY TRAVEL PLANS FOR 2018

I have been in many places, but I've never been in Kahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Kahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends and my family
​ ( Ha, Ha not really)

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt. It is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.

I've been in Flexible, but it was very important to stand up right and firm

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favourite places to be is in Suspense! This place really gets the adrenaline flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

I may have been in Continent, but I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. They tell me it is very wet and damp there.

Life is too short for negative drama and petty things. So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!