Out of the mouths of Babes............

A light-hearted section of Jokes - Text Games - Only In Egypt Photos and Videos - Brainteasers and General Fun Stuff to while away the spare minutes of your day.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Karenh

Out of the mouths of Babes............

Post by Karenh »

[glow=crimson]What, I hear you ask, is “Butt dust?” Read on and you'll discover! These are obviously original and genuine. No adult is this creative! [/glow]

JACK (aged 3) was watching his Mum breast-feeding his new baby sister. After a while he asked: “Mum why have you got two? Is one for hot and one for cold milk?”

MELANIE (aged 5) asked her Gran how old she was. Gran replied she was so old she didn't remember any more. Melanie said, “If you don't remember you should look in the back of your pants. Mine say five to six.”

STEVEN (aged 3) hugged and kissed his Mum good night. “I love you so much that when you die I'm going to bury you outside my bedroom window.”

KATIE (aged 4) had an ear ache and wanted a painkiller. She tried in vain to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her Mum explained it was a child-proof lid and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with wonder, the little girl asked: “How does it know it's me?”

SUSAN (aged 4) was drinking juice when she got the hiccups. “Please don't give me this juice again,” she said, “It makes my teeth cough.”

LUKE (aged 4) stepped onto the bathroom scales and asked: “How much do I cost?”

MARK (aged 4) was engrossed in watching a young couple that were hugging and kissing in a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them, he asked his dad: “Why is he whispering in her mouth?”

CHRIS (aged 5) was in his bedroom looking worried. When his Mum asked what was bothering him, he replied, “I don't know what'll happen with this bed when I get married. How will my wife fit in it?”

JAMES (aged 4) was listening to a Bible story. His dad read: “The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city but his wife looked back and was turned to salt.” Concerned, James asked: “What happened to the flea?”

TAMMY (aged 4) was with her mother when they met an elderly, rather wrinkled lady who her Mum knew. Tammy looked at her for a while and then afterwards asked, “Why didn't her skin fit her face?”

The Sermon I think this Mum will never forget.... this particular Sunday sermon...”Dear God,” the Priest began, with arms extended toward heaven. “Without you, we are but dust...” He would have continued but at that moment my very obedient daughter who was listening leaned over to me and asked quite audibly in her shrill little four year old girl voice, “Mum, what is butt dust?”

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Some good ones there :) :lol: :lol: :lol: