How did it .......... ???

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

How did it .......... ???

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Seems I have a non-paying tenant who has just arbitrarily moved in without letting me know and is now refusing to leave.

Not too sure what I'm going to do about this guy. He just took it upon himself to claim the space.
DSCF5054.JPG
DSCF5055.JPG
I actually saw a 'green' thing in the hole of the bird house from the bedroom window. Thought it was a chunk of tree branch or something so when I went down to remove it was quite surprised to see this little guy sunning himself in there. Far as I can tell he has been living in there for awhile now which is fine by me if this gives him a better vantage for grabbing bugs from the swamp.

I get quite a few of these little guys all over. They're even up on the back deck and out front of the house living on the hostas. HOW they manage to travel that far is beyond me but they are everywhere there is greenery.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: How did it .......... ???

Post by Horus »

What lovely coloured frogs :up wonder how he got up there?
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I keep asking the twins that too.......'how do you figure he got up there?' with lots of interesting theories coming out of them ;)

Granddaughter isn't too fussed up about it. In her world he simply jumped end of.

The twins however are full to bursting with theories.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

:lol: :lol: love it :up
FABlux

Post by FABlux »

What a lovely coloured frog. We get them here (but not such a bright green) and watched one climbing straight up the wall from the courtyard below just as though it was running up a ladder, maybe that is what yours did LLL
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I'll come clean - these little frogs are basically 'tree frogs' and locally known as "sticky frogs" as they can climb up and about on anything. I doubt the bird house was much of a challenge at all.

This year in particular they're everywhere and quite possibly spreading more inland as we've acquired an influx of American bullfrogs. Great big huge ugly green bullfrogs that are also all over and eating anything they can put their mouth on. They are totally hard to kill and mostly it is recommended we catch them and then freeze them to death in our freezers - not that I have done that yet.

They're actually killing off all our local frogs - invasive species take over :( :(