Exporting a terrorist?

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Exporting a terrorist?

Post by Horus »

I noticed an interesting development on the news today, the UK has apparently stripped the well known ISIS terrorist 'Jihadi Jack' of his UK citizenship. It seems we can do that because he is also a Canadian citizen and therefore would not be deemed stateless which is against international law to do so, he would threrfore become Canada's responsibility and not the UK's. Why would we do such a thing? well it appears that Canada has been playing hard ball over a trade deal with the UK, so the UK have upped the anti.

Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Exporting a terrorist?

Post by Grandad »

Now we will wait and see what Justin Trudeau's response is to that? Any predictions LLL?
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Exporting a terrorist?

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I don't have a prediction I KNOW what the plan is :evil: :evil: :evil: Trudeau has no problem whatsoever with bringing back ALL Jihadi terrorists. They're merely misunderstood and if we help them reintegrate life will be good.

Trudeau's Gov't is also combing all social media seeing if any Canadians are posting any "anti" Islamic sentiment cause if we do we are now being arrested. He has instituted all sorts of laws against Canadians saying anything at all against Islam. The laws are very airy fairy but we're not allowed to say anything against anything that could be construed as anti-Islam soooooooo that being said ;) ;) "I" would totally welcome Jack back. He is simply a misguided youth ….. :sk :sk :sk :sk :sk