Trumps visit

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Trumps visit

Post by Horus »

God I am so fed up with all these so called protesters against Trump, because a few lefties in London are waving banners we are supposed to believe that everyone shows the same disrespect towards the elected American President. Well they do not speak for me, London is not the be all and end all of the UK in general and a few thousand protesters means that there are millions who are not protesting, I may not agree with all he says and does, but it is a matter of respect for the office and not the man. We have all of those sandal wearing lefties in the Labour party refusing to attend any government functions, what an utter disgrace that a potential UK Prime Minister (if heaven forbid) he ever won an election can openly snub one of our oldest allies whilst sitting down with the likes of the IRA and HAMAS says it all. Then they troll out that stupid blimp sanctioned by the clown of a Mayor of London Sidiqe Khann, a man who has seen knife attacks in London rise to an unprecedented level since he came to office, a bigger joke than Trump could ever be. As for the so called protesters, well no doubt the majority are on social security or claiming dole money, most people are too busy out earning a living rather than making a nuisance in London. They may try making a comparison between their useless selves and those brave Americans who they are insulting by their actions who gave their lives to defend their right to protest.

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Trumps visit

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Couldn't agree more H. Trump is Trump and as a business man lead a very public life so everybody seems to think they "know" him (like any of us 'knows' the personal life of any public person) and can comment on all that he has done, might do blah blah blah having taken snippets of words not parced to the Nth degree like we do with the double/triple/quadruple talking politicians who blab on all the while lining their own pockets, engaging in their own scandals, making ridiculous laws for us to follow whilst exempting themselves and pointing fingers everywhere else. They happily sit down with Dictators, Terrorists and the like whilst screaming down a man who is really committed to his country.

Here we have such 'entitlement' attitude with a Gov't handing out everything touting 'those poor souls' yet they seem to come up with sufficient $$ for drugs, tattoos, non-stop parties with no willingness to work.

IMO globally we are NOT on a good path in the world today.

Crime in London might be going sky high but same here. UP 253% because our officials can't get a grip on it yet those few sandal wearing welfare taking neven done a days work in their life scream down any and all efforts to make change.
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

I have been disgusted with the behavior of some of our MP's during President Trumps State Visit. Words fail me and when I saw Corbyn spouting to a 'Rather small crowd' at the same time as President Trump was having meetings at Downing Street, the thought occurred, 'Would we ever want this man as PM?' Heaven forbid, I think not. :xx
But sadly not one of the contenders inspires me :xx
:gg:
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Totally agree Grandad, just another example of a very small London centric 'Momentum' group that have taken over the Labour party and elected a leasder that the rest of the country would not vote for. He is a throwback to all those Labour/communists types that vied for power back in the 60's, while he is leader they will never get back into office, unless of course the other parties do not get their acts together and then they may get in by default, an awful prospect.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Well done that woman in London who stabbed the Trump balloon with a pair of scissors 8)
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Lots on the TV News here re: Trump and his visit to London. From what is being broadcast on our TV New Media you'd think everybody in London is out there protesting him.

Course - our TV News media is controlled by the Gov't and our present Gov't is very Liberal Right Wing nutters and lots of our News Media reflects this.

Our PM about a month ago 'gave' our News Media something like $600 Million (a ridiculously obscene amount of money) so our "News" can be "vetted" so we only get to see "GOOD" news!!!!!!!!! AKA ONLY that which supports him!!! And given his reputation he is desperately now trying to control the TV News. (As an aside - our Supreme Court just ruled against him that the SNC Lavalin Company that was facing corruption charges MUST face these criminal charges which was the scandal of our PM wanting our AG who stepped down & resigned over this issue rather than grant our PM's request for this company to be given a deffered prosecution. And it is appalling what they were doing in Libya with Ghadaffi (i.e. $30,000 to buy his son prostitues!?!?!)

Personally "I" am becoming a firm believer in "Term Limits" for all Politicians. I'm tired of these lifers who have done nothing except line their pockets and get rich off our tax $$. The only time we seem to hear from them is when election time rolls round. They promise the world and deliver less than nothing only to reappear like a mushroom 4 years later at the next election.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Rest assured that most of the protests come from a certain section, it is not that widespread, they talk of large crowds in Trafalgar Square, but look at the space between protesters, I could pitch a tent in between them. Not everybody likes him and many dislike his mysogenistic outbursts and chauvanistic behaviour myself included, but like most people I am not out on the streets protesting as I appreciate he is the elected President of a friendly country.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I am not such a "Trump" fan that I'm naïve to his faults. I fervently wish he'd STOP TWEETING and blathering on about all and sundry however I was quite hopefully that his NOT being a professional Politician (who spew off non-stop but say zilch) would shake us the Establishment.

He has put people back to work in the USA and right now they have some of the best employment stats ever. To me getting jobs for everybody is #1 priority and Trump has and is accomplishing that. The deadbeats do need to be ousted from the welfare system. Nobody "owes" anybody a FREE ride and for the rest of us to do so is totally enabling many to stay disfunctional and reach NO potential they may have had.

It is the same here that if an unliked Politican sneezes it gets broadcast like they're personally spreading Ebola yet a favoured Politician can tout the most ridiculous concepts and the Media hangs on every word with never a critic.

In the 'good old days' I was confident that what I read in the newspaper (not READ IN THE NEWSPAPER) I was 99% confident it had been researched, vetted, proof'd and was accurate. NOW I'm about 99% CERTAIN NOTHING I read is accurate, nothing is factually proven and most is fake news.

I used to be proud that I never read the "rags" that touted outlandish concepts. Now I think that is all I read as that is all that is presented multi-media to us all.