Meddling

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Meddling

Post by Horus »

Why is America in the form of Nancy Pelosi sticking her nose into UK politics, not only does she say that she will block any trade deal with the EU if there is any chage to the Irish border. Now I see that she is visiting Ireland today (who actually invited her?) and is spouting her opinions on the Good Friday Agreement. She would be better to understand that it was mainly American money mainly raised by the Boston Irish that funded the IRA activities in the first place, she should keep her nose out.

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Meddling

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Can't stand Nancy Pelosi, a Democrat, myself. She advocates open borders, Sanctuary Cities, no ID needed when you vote, late term abortion and on and on. If you listen to her for any length of time you'll quickly find she talks to her audience like they are all 2 yrs olds. How she managed to get herself politically to where she is is beyond me.

If you look at all failed US Cities - they've also all voted Democrat for decades - shouldn't that be a clue that this 'Democrat philosophy' is not in their own best interest(s)?