Last Year Earthquake, this year a FLOOD!

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Last Year Earthquake, this year a FLOOD!

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Last year when I was staying in this Resort there was an Earthquake. Got up today and FLOOD! Granted there is the blood Moon that has caused extra high tides and enormous waves that flooded out most of the beach and the Restaurant there.

Hard to describe but the beach, where people walk, is probably 5 feet higher than sea level. This morning when I went down to the Restaurant the high tide waves were up and over it to the tune of putting everything under (about) 2' of water.

Staff said this has never happened before that the waves have come up this high to the point of actually going under the Restaurant. Cause of this they had the beach all roped off.

Was wonderful to watch these enormous waves crashing in and about 10am they brought out a bunch of young fellows with surf boards. They were able to catch a few and surfed in.

More and more people came down to the Restaurant too to watch the waves - they were HUGE. I think tomorrow high tide is going to be around 7:30am so will be down early to the Restaurant again to wave watch.

Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Re: Last Year Earthquake, this year a FLOOD!

Post by Mad Dilys »

Great pictures LLL.

I can't help thinking about those tiny turtles caught up in all that violent water - still better that than trying to get out of the sand under 7' of waves I guess.
Smile! It confuses people
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Last Year Earthquake, this year a FLOOD!

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I am wondering IF the turtles hatched out prior to the Blood Moon. I've read turtles navigate by moon and Sun so wondering if they are somehow imprinted instinctively to hatch before a super high tide? Something in them is making them sense direction off the moon so can't help but think they might hatch before flooding.