SAN FRANCISCO

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Kiya
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

SAN FRANCISCO

Post by Kiya »

LLL how is it over in the west coast just now ?? Tomorrow Roy is heading off to San Francisco

for a week & attending a concert ( don't ask me which one ) then on the second week he is

heading back the way to Nashville , may be from here he'll do a tour to Gracelands, he knows

its a bit away but he's going ask anyways :) then after his 2 week touring it will be back to

work as usual.

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: SAN FRANCISCO

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Right now we're getting record breaking HIGH temperatures. West coast is mostly in the 90ies.

San Francisco is extremely unique in that most of the streets are up and down hence cable cars. They also have Alcatraz (prison) and when you see the freezing cold rough waters all around "The Rock" (aka Alcatraz) you really get a sense of how secure that place really was. The San Francisco Bridge really is something to see and Fisherman's Wharf has lots of terrific shopping (lots of different stuff but pretty pricey) Very different place with lots to see and do. Roy will love it!

I've never been to Nashville myself but have always wanted to go there. Sounds like he has himself a really terrific holiday all lined up ;)
Kiya
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Kiya »

Thanks so much LLL I'll pass all your info to him, I'm sure he will enjoy it :) :)
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

He will have a blast there. San Francisco really has a style all its own. Very interesting place to be and see.

I have one girl friend here who has been there (I think she last said) 17 times! She LOVES it and always finds such interesting tidbits to buy and bring home.

I never got to Alcatraz but it is a real tourist spot and lots of people claim the place has a "feel" to it.

Lots of sea lions in the waters by the wharfs and they all climb onto the floating flat docks. You'll hear them before you see them but they're interesting to watch.

Roy will have a blast there! Going to be super interesting for him.
Kiya
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Kiya »

Thanks again LLL, he is really looking forward to it, he should be touching down Seattle as I

speak................I have asked him to get plenty photos for me :)