And now it starts .......

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

And now it starts .......

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Saw on the TV news this morning that a fellow drove his van into a group coming out of a mosque.

I can appreciate the anger but this type of behavior only breeds more anger and hate and sets up a worse dynamic than is happening now.

The way of the world right now sure isn't good.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: And now it starts .......

Post by Horus »

This is exactly the sort of scenario I have been warning about on here could happen if they did not clamp down on Islamic extremism and a feeling of there being too much tollerance shown to minority groups. It should have been stamped out years ago, but too many left wing bleeding heart PC types had their way and everything was treated with kid gloves so as not to offend anyones culture or religion. People were shouted down and called racist and worse for voicing their opinion on the current migrant situation and the latest Islamic inspired atrocities added fuel to the fire. Now the worm has turned and many far right groups are starting to react to this provocation by Islamic fundamentalist groups. I do not want to repeat an Enoch Powell “rivers of blood” type speech, but I do foresee many more of these ‘revenge’ type attacks unless it is dealt with very quickly and that is going to take far more understanding from both sides. We must always learn from history and it is not infeasible that we could in the right climate have a Nazi type reaction in finding one section being the scapegoat for the sins of others, we need to tread very carefully, there is already a very bad feeling in Europe towards this unparalleled and often unwelcome mass migration of recent years.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: And now it starts .......

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I hear ya......and have been saying it all along as well. In a way I'm surprised it has taken this long but, as you say, the "groups" are developing and sooner or later the tit for tat retaliation starts which drags all the rest of us into it. This ends up being tragic all 'round but once emotions boil over it is going to be extremely hard to stamp it out.

My only info is based on what I saw on the TV News but the Imam who came out and ordered peace and cease and desist is to be commended. ONE voice of reason in what could have turned into more of a blood bath than it already was.

Tragic all 'round but if the Politicians don't get it together FAST more and more of this type behavior will happen which is playing right into the hands of ISIS.

The do-gooders & PC Police (i.e. as in over on the Blue) who immediately jump and label anybody they perceive to say anything at all about anything Muslim or Islamic regardless of facts presented that doesn't fit their narrow way of thinking on the topic have gotten us to where we are now. All the PC'ers are so ready to jump and scream you down that most just walk away as the silly fight with them is just too much to bother about. Granted this gives the PC'er the feeling(s) they've won (they haven't) but that is all the Public is seeing and who wants to have to deal with these and chance having yourself labelled and otherwise maligned?