Boys to Men

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Boys to Men

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Ever since Christmas and the introduction of "Star Wars" the twin grandsons have become enthralled with them. They live and breathe all thing Trekkie. By Dec 26th Thomas the Train, Bob the Builder, Jake and the Neverland Pirates became passe. Now the twins world revolves around light sabers, space ships, Borgs, C3PO, R2D2, Hans Solo, Chewbacca and all things Star Wars so much so they can name almost every Star Wars character ever created.

Not me but one of the relatives at Christmas gave them a book detailing all the Star Wars characters - Darth Vader, Princess Leia, Luke Skywalker, Jaba the Hut etc in various poses and costumes. The twins, in the hopes of acquiring more and more Star Wars figures, have poured over this book and spend lots of time dividing up who should get which character just in case they should happen to acquire more Star Wars Action Figures. Their motto is always be prepared.

As related to me via my daughter: The twins as per usual were going through the Star Wars book that had all the characters in various costumes and poses. They were deciding who would get what characters should they ever happen to get them. Very high level and serious discussion and she was basically eavesdropping on them. She heard them talking about Princess Leia and the youngest twin was quite happy to give his brother ALL the Princess Leia figurines except one.

At this point I guess my daughter's curiosity got the better of her wondering why this 1 particular Princess Leia was to be retained vs handed over to his brother.

The youngest twin explained that he was ok giving his brother all the other Princess Leias except this one "Til after I get a closer look"

Turns out the one he wanted to keep "to get a look at" was wearing a bikini!!!!

When do little boys turn into men??? :P :P :P

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Boys to Men

Post by Horus »

:lol: :lol: Great stuff, he has his eye on the ladies ;)
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Boys to Men

Post by Grandad »

Love watching kids grow up ;)
:gg: