Muslim Visas Cancelled

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Muslim Visas Cancelled

Post by Horus »

The current bru ha ha is about a UK Muslim family who have been denied travel to America after arriving at Gatwick Airport with their visas. Apparently it was a family with nine children and they were all refused entry at the boarding gate, needles to say the lefty papers such as the ‘Guardian’ are making a meal of it and bringing Donald Trumps name into things.

However if you look at the details a little more it appears that ‘the family’ comprises two brothers and nine children aged between 9 and 19. This begs the question of where were the mothers? And how many were 19, 18, 17, 16 etc.? hardly children and if we were to do a progression of birth ages we would probably have more over 15 years old than under. Given the current propensity of similar age groups going to Syria to join Daesh and the likes and for brothers, cousins and other closely related young Muslim men to carry out terrorist attacks, then are we really surprised that they have come under closer scrutiny?

They obtained their visas online from the embassy so it looks as if something has triggered a closer look into what is to anyone a suspicious group of people travelling together. The other man an Imam who was going to speak at a Mosque has also been denied permission to fly to America and again one has to ask why they need him to go there and preach, surely they have enough home grown Imams? So once again we will have the usual Muslim persecution bit whereas the real situation is quite different, the USA has a perfect right to refuse entry to anyone it considers a threat in any way it deems fit, unlike our shower who would allow a whole brigade of Daesh into the UK under the guise of refugees. The bottom line is that if there were not such a high number of supporters of these Jihadist organisation within the ranks of what is a very close knit ethnic group of people in the UK then the problem would not exist in the first place, so where does the real fault lie?

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Muslim Visas Cancelled

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

We had an Update this morning from whatever Minister of Gov't is in charging of us bringing in THOUSANDS. Sadly we CANNOT get all 25,000 IN here by Christmas - just not enough planes available to fly them all in so that has been extended to the end of February. They're all being vetted at the airports :( (like that is real super serious on a moments notice to understand somebodies entire family and life) and being given immediate Permanent Resident status which brings ALL the benefits I lived and paid into all my life.

The Minister said our BANKS - The Royal Bank of CANADA and Bank of Nova Scotia have donated a couple million $$ to this. I don't bank at either of those but would probably go and withdraw my $$ if I did. He also listed out several large businesses who have opted to remain "anonymous" have also donated millions to bringing in refugees.

They estimate between the gov't bringing in 25,000 and private sponsors we'll have 50,000 by end of spring.

Really rather disheartens me as 'regular' people sponsoring a spouse or friend or relative have to wait YEARS to get in and if I was to sponsor somebody I'd have to GUARANTEE that they NOT USE PUBLIC ASSISTANCE (welfare) for 10 years after arrival.

I have a friend, a medical doctor (he has a wife and 2 children) and he waited something like 4 years before they granted him acceptance into the country but then forced him to practice as a General Practitioner in the far north in a Town of the Gov't choice for TWO yrs before he was allowed to transfer back down to civilization.

We have no reason to be bringing in this many except we have a new Prime Minister addicted to selfies who randomly pulled a number out of the air and made it an election promise.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Muslim Visas Cancelled

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Since we get lots of US TV news here Donald Trump's position is that until the CIA/FBI/Homeland Security can say they CAN vet the refugees (they've notified Obama they can't) he doesn't want any more NEW refugees being allowed into the country. AND he has said that if the various Gov't agencies know that there are Mosques and Imams that are preaching hate these need to be monitored and watched, maybe the people going there registered.

In light of San Bernadino - he has a HUGE following.

There is LOTS of contention in this next US Election and both the Republicans and Democrats are blatantly telling lies about the other side and, as the front runner, Trump is target #1.

I can say Trump's position is very conservative but given the climate of the world can't say that it is really inappropriate or outlandish. He is saying what he is saying under the auspice of "security" for the USA.

Kinda wish OUR Canadian gov't was as concerned.