Attack on a Paris train

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Attack on a Paris train

Post by Horus »

So we have a breaking story of a Moroccan with an AK47, a pistol and knives being overpowered by some unarmed guys on a Paris bound train. A couple of them were American servicemen and another was a civilian who also joined in to stop the attack as it was about to happen. Fortunately they managed to stop him before he could open fire and promptly beat the crap out of him in the bargain, pity they didn’t hold his head out of the train window in a tunnel, but at the very least they seem to have averted yet another attack by another adherent of the “religion of peace”. :urm:

The latest report was saying that they did not know yet if it was a planned terrorist act or not? Err, how many Europeans do you know that travel on a train with an AK47? Meanwhile we as a country are being besieged by and I use the word loosely, ‘refugees’ seeking asylum in the UK, more like being infiltrated by ISIS operatives. The only country to display any sort of regard for its own citizens and culture has been Slovakia who announced it will only accept Christian migrants “as Muslims would not like it here”. Now that may sound discriminatory, but is it? We all are very much aware that once these immigrant groups are allowed to settle anywhere that they start demanding special treatment and concessions from their host countries and that being the case then the statement is true. So common sense would say to only accept people who would fit in and be comfortable in your country and culture and being a Christian country that would mean Christians.

So that begs the question of why, with its huge financial reserves, plenty of land to build on and being the centre of the Islamic religion, does not Saudi Arabia and other rich Arab countries welcome with open arms their fellow Muslims? Why does not the huge Turkish and Egyptian armies sort out the problem of ISIS in Syria and elsewhere as they are the dominant force in the region? So many questions and too few answers, so once again Europe is expected to deal with these floods of economic migrants as if it were our responsibility, while the Arab countries stand by and watch. 8)

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Attack on a Paris train

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I don't know when 'we' (using the collective we to mean all of us in the western world) thought so little of our own culture/beliefs/way of life that we thought we had to bend and cater to anybody else from anywhere else.

I know this now sounds like I'm some sort of racist by todays definitions but lately I've been seriously thinking on this matter and I do question - "Am I?"

Am I a racist if I happen to think that MY fellow white people need protections too? Am I racist if I see the total erosion of my way of life so that I can't even simply say "Merry Christmas" without fear?

I can go on and on but why and when did we ever think our way of life needed to be changed to accommodate others so that people who have no desire to speak English or assimilate could come and live in my country?

WHY are we spending BILLIONS of dollars on translation material? Isn't the first step of coming to a new country to learn the language and adapt? Yet somehow requesting or requiring that isn't PC.

Lately I've been listening to Donald Trump's speeches and he often characterizes us as "stupid" and honestly we really are. I really believe the man is speaking the truth when he says we need to take back the USA (and I realize I'm talking about the USA) but his mantra is true. WE need to tout ourselves and WE need to start looking out for us first otherwise there is going to be nothing left for anybody else.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I second all of that :up
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Have been watching the trio of Americans who wrestled the terrorist down but have not heard a word about the terrorist. Any news there? WHO was this man, where was he from, is he being touted as an ISIS/IS/ISIL terrorist? Definitely hope he is.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

He is currently claiming that his intention was only to rob the train and he was not a terrorist :urm: Yeah OK, you just happened to do it with a Kalshnikov and 7 spare magazines, just in case :roll:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Ahh - well I'd believe that story :roll: :td :td :td NOT

Nothing that I can see is being said here about this TERRORIST and now that the stock markets are falling like frozen turkeys that is about all that is being talked about.
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

I raise my hat (I do often wear one ;) ) to those guys who took on this low life twisted minded piece of s*it. He should be publicly beheaded like many poor souls are treated by his ilk. I have no doubt that they saved lives. :up

Would I have the courage in a similar situation to do the same thing, I really hope I would.
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I sometimes think in many situations that are dangerous one just acts. No time to think - just act and you don't even consciously make a decision about it.