OMG OMG OMG - It IS happening where I live

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

OMG OMG OMG - It IS happening where I live

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Got 2 emails from my gf in Olympia Washington last night detailing what is happening right now in Olympia.

Did you hear about Ferguson Missouri (police shot and killed a young man who attacked him) and Baltimore (where they are charging 6 police in severing the spinal cord of a young black man) where all the black people have taken to the street and are rioting and tearing the town & city apart over police shooting black men (granted these black men were committing crimes)

It sadly has JUST happened in Olympia! I left Wednesday night and the shooting happened Thursday morning so I didn't hear about it 'til now and I don't have too many details but this IS the downtown of Olympia, full of protestors and I fervently hope and pray they do not start looting and ripping apart all the buildings and businesses.

http://www.kirotv.com/gallery/news/phot ... j/#7311498

This is the URL that my gf sent this morning. Apparently 2 black men were robbing a Safeway store, stealing beer, threw a can at one of the clerks who then phoned 911. Obviously police responded. Not sure what transpired but the police ended up shooting the two. Neither has died but they are in serious to critical condition.

Ever since the Ferguson Missouri matter anytime Police now shoot a black person this is deemed 'brutality, a crime etc' and, as in Baltimore the black city Prosecutor has now charged the 6 police with murder!

Because of this seems almost ALL black people in America are now blatantly killing police. Just open fire on them and killing them AND the illustrious President Mr Obama is definitely on the side of all the black people confirming how "victimized" they have been AND he just issued an order to take all heavy arms AWAY from police (including their riot gear!!!!!)

Having watched these different matters unfold over the past year all I can say is

"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Where I stay in Olympia is 3 miles from the downtown so am thinking the house will be ok but if violence erupts (professional black protestors arrive to stir the pot and promote violence) hard to say who or what will be safe down there. Earlier this week my own grandchildren were down there at the brand new Children's Museum (and I definitely hope that doesn't get trashed as it just opened and took about 5 years to build)

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: OMG OMG OMG - It IS happening where I live

Post by Horus »

Can't say I have seen anything being reported on our news about this :o
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Nothing here in Canada being reported either that I can see and I only heard about this when 2 gf now have sent me links.

Lots of issues going on in the USA about law enforcement and the shooting of black people in the commission of crimes. Apparently it seems it is now quite OK for black people to rob, steal, shoplift, whatever BUT if a policeman shoots them (even if the policeman has been attacked) then it is the FAULT of the policeman. He should NOT have shot the black person because obviously it is OK for them to be committing or doing whatever it was that they were doing.

Unfortunately President Obama has fed into this i.e. he has sent White House Representatives to the funerals of the black people, maligned law enforcement by have huge investigations into what they did (investigations showed police were doing what they were supposed to do) and NOW he has ordered that Police be divested of their heavy arms & riot gear. This has definitely empowered many black factions to start shooting police point blank. Just out and out attacking and killing them. The latest police to be shot point blank at a traffic stop was a lady police officer who was 1 day away from going on maternity leave. No reason for these shootings of police other than that they are police and now apparently all police are bad and Pres Obama is feeding into this.

The latest buzz words are "white privilege" and are being bandied about all over and said daily. Really is a very sad situation in the USA right now. "RACE" is becoming a super big issue.
Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

The americans have themselves to blame, they elected this man and they sit on their obese backsides and watch the end of the country happening right before their eyes. Oh , a thought - - - how many of these blacks are muslim ?
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

LovelyLadyLux wrote: The latest buzz words are "white privilege" and are being bandied about all over and said daily. Really is a very sad situation in the USA right now. "RACE" is becoming a super big issue.
I think you missed a word at the end of this quote LLL, 'AGAIN'

It seems the US has been there before and the events you report could be the start of something big and worrying again. :(
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I haven't heard much else about these protests happening in Olympia but none of the black people have died - yet. IF one of them should pass then I'm afeared all 'h*ll' will break loose. In the Ferguson & Baltimore cases lots of black people came in from everywhere to agitate and loot.

It is really really sad how things are playing out in the USA. Personally, in my opinion (IMO for Jayway), the word RACE has such connotations there and is so very much alive! One of the worst things that can happen to anybody there is to be called (founded or not) a racist and I therefore believe that MANY voted for President Obama so they could simplistically, naively, erroneously assert "I'm not a racist because I voted for a black President."

I have no idea how the mere acting of voting could make somebody NOT a racist but IMO most of the USA voted for this man simply to PROVE that THEY were not racist.

Issues of 'race' are very different to me as I'm coming from a very very different background and social life experience.

And, I wouldn't put it past anybody in the world (this is a conspiracy theory ;) ) to have funded black men & women to get to where they are in the American infrastructure just so they could then pull it apart, mess with it, eradicate it.

Guess I'm saying in these times NOTHING surprises me - even David Cameron giving his first speech being newly re-elected 'n all about the state of healthcare. (REALLY? He talked about staffing the ERs when the rest of the world is crumbling around all about him?)
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Just got this email as a forward. It does make one think..............

You be the judge…

Here's what I would like to know. If the TRUTH ever comes out and it is decided that Obama was never eligible to be president, what happens to all
the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders? Should they all be null and void?

Here are 4 Simple questions from a reputable attorney...This really should get your "gray matter" to churning, even if you are an Obama fan.

I wouldn't want my hero to be made out to be a liar, would you?

For all you "anti-Fox News" folks, none of this information came from Fox. All of it can be verified from legitimate sources (Wikipedia, the Kapiolani hospital website itself, and a good history book, as noted herein). It is very easy for someone to check out.

4 Simple Questions .....

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes’. So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is "African-American" when the term wasn't even used at that time?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, Right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa".

This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist?

Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". (check it below)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya_%28h ... i/Kenya%29

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapiolani Maternity Home", Respectively.

The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

(CHECK IT BELOW)

http://http/http/www.kapiolani.org/wome ... fault.aspx
(http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-chil ... fault.aspx)

Why hasn't this been discussed in the major media?

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama's book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I'm not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama's "birth certificate" says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father's date of birth approximately 1936 - if my math holds (Honest! I did that without a calculator!) Now we need a non-revised history book-one that hasn't been altered to satisfy the author's goals-to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn't have been more than 9 years old. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes?

Very truly yours,
RICHARD R. SILVERLIEB
Attorney at Law
354 Eisenhower Parkway
Livingston, NJ 07039

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

There has always been a lot of controversy regarding Obamas legitimacy to be the US President, one version I read claimed his father was a Kenyan doctor who at the time of his birth lived in Hawaii, hence his eligibility to be an American citizen. I would not have thought it was so difficult to prove or disprove if his family history was checked thoroughly. I am always sceptical of this sort of claim as they seem to rely on evidence that can usually be challenged in some way, for example someone born in a country that had a name change is likely to use the modern name rather than say a pre-colonial one. So for example someone may have been born in Persia, but would now say that they were born in Iran, or maybe they were born in Ceylon, but after 1972 would say Sri Lanka when the countries name was changed.

As to the authors claim for the none existence of the name Kenya before 1963 that can actually be challenged. The Kenya Protectorate (that was its actual name) was established on 13 August 1920 when the territories of the former East Africa Protectorate (which the author claims it was still called until 1963) which were not annexed by the United Kingdom were established as a British Protectorate. The Protectorate of Kenya was governed as part of the Colony of Kenya by virtue of an agreement between the United Kingdom and the Sultan of Zanzibar dated 14 December 1895.

So these claims have to be taken with a pinch of salt, like many things, religion included, they can be manipulated to suit the argument you are putting forward and facts can be omitted or ignored to support your claims.

Edit: By 'yours' I mean the author and not LLL herself ;)
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

Whenever I see the word "Wikipedia" as a source of information, I think read with caution.
Other more reliable resources should be used before making such statements.

I am surprised that some learned attorney has published these views when Horus (who is wise but not as far as I know a 'learned attorney') can blow holes in it all.
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

The only thing that is adding lots of fuel to fire re: where O was born is that it has also be documented that he has spent an extraordinary amount of $$ sealing ALL his own personal records which then leads one to ponder the "why" of going to great lengths to seal ALL your birth stuff AND educational history too.

At the time of his initial election there was so much fervor in the land to have a 'black' President that nobody was looking too closely at much of anything. Second election is another matter entirely.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I still find it all a bit strange, surely in order to qualify he must have had to supply some proof of his eligibility to stand, if so then that proof must have been in the public domain for scrutiny at one time, so he would not be able to conceal something that was already out there. Knowing the dislike that some political parties would have for him and also the racial aspect of him as the Pesident of the US, I would have thought that they would have paid very close attention to his background at the time of him being a candidate for the job. On a personal basis I never really liked him as a US President and think he has been pretty lacklustre in the job, but these sort of claims always look as if they are grasping at straws.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I've never really been political and I really wasn't paying much attention to US politics at the end of GW Bush presidency and the start of the run up to the election that got Obama in. I started to pay attention and "liked" very much all the Obama was saying pre-election as did everybody else.

I think the Americans were so happy to get George Bush outta the Oval Office and to elect their FIRST Black President that nobody really did vet him that well. In hindsight many many political pundits are now saying that Obama never was subjected to the typical amount of scrutiny as everybody was just so taken with him.

Initially after election he seemed to be doing ok however it wasn't too long before the "Birther" movement began and that was all those who, after the fact, were trying to figure out exactly WHO this man was given he seemed to talk a good line but never followed through etc. AND talk about DIVISIVE!!!

Probably by about the second year into his Presidency I was really taking notice of all that was transpiring as momentum was building that he was a fake, a fraud, inept, divisive and on and on AND everybody was also noticing how much he was SPENDING! Obama has spend more $$ than ALL PREVIOUS PRESIDENTS combined! It is nothing for him and Michelle to each take their own jet on the public dime to an event just because his schedule might be 30 minutes off from hers.

Anyway - I do NOT like the man. I am highly suspicious that his motives are not appropriate and he has another agenda that is at work. He has snubbed traditional US allies and lately has been stirring the racial pot of pitting black against white........All in the Good Old US of A.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

:lol: :lol: Maybe he is the 'Anti-Christ' :o
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

"HE" is definitely sumpthin! ;) ;) This next election is going to be really interesting - better than a soap opera.
Mad Dilys
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
United Kingdom

Post by Mad Dilys »

In my opinion a "suitable" candidate for president wouldn't want the job. 8)
Smile! It confuses people
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Mad Dilys wrote:In my opinion a "suitable" candidate for president wouldn't want the job. 8)
I agree MD and always thought that the desire to hold any political position should be a reason for disqualification of that particular candidate.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Not talking specific to politicians but I personally wouldn't want to be so famous I'd be recognized everywhere. I just couldn't imagine being known to everybody and approached constantly, have no privacy etc etc etc. Wouldn't suit my personality at all.

I particularly do not like "LIFE" politicians, particularly the ones who need to be constantly elected and re-elected. They are useless, can't seem to even speak plainly and say what they mean and definitely mean what they say. I hate it when a politician gives a speech that is so convoluted all the talking heads of the Media News world then have to come on and tell us what they said and what they meant...........parce words once and you're gone would be my motto with anybody who is elected.