Cold and Flu Season

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Cold and Flu Season

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Cold and flu season and I think I'm celebrating both simultaneously. YUCK. Seems every time I get cold and tired I'm coming down with something - although for literally years and years I've had nothing. I'm highly suspicious now that I'm catching these bugs from the grandkids.

Thoughts on quick cures?

Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Cold and Flu Season

Post by Grandad »

Common colds are as the name suggests, 'Common Colds'. Can't do much about them and just have to suffer for a few days (or in my case a few weeks. A common cold is bad news for me) I am sure that you are correct that they are spread mainly by children. My daughter is a TA and quite frequently has a cold and I give her the widest berth. :(

I had a shingles jab last week and a flu jab this week. I will have everything available if it helps to reduce the risks. I had the pneumonia jab last year.

Do you get free flu jabs in Canada LLL?
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I get a flu jab every year and will get one soon as this subsides. I tried to get a shingles shot but I'm too young :( and have wait a few more years 'til I'm 65. I've had a friend how got shingles and was in agony for about a month. I don't want to push the odds so I'm going to get that needle as soon as I can.

Just hope this crud leave soon. Slept all afternoon and am sure I caught this from the grandkids who left today to return home after a week of visiting. Really enjoy them but "ACHOOO" they carry bugs! ;)

Now back to :zz :zz :zz
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

AAA CHOOOOOOO

:sk :sk :sk