Belgium and Sharia

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Belgium and Sharia

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Seems to be factually based and if true is presenting quite a dark future. I can't point my finger to exactly where but I've read similar stats that because of the high birthrate Muslim population growth is predicted to outstrip non-Muslims in the next few decades.

I'd only hope that "we" are smart enough to enact legislation that protects "us."

http://www.cbn.com/tv/embedplayer.aspx? ... 9282970001

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Belgium and Sharia

Post by Horus »

This sort of thing is why indigenous populations are getting so worried about uncontrolled immigration, in the UK it is predicted that by 2050 around 50% of the population will be from some other ethnic background mainly due to their higher birth-rate compared with the norm for British couples.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Canada is ACTIVELY still following a policy of immigration however they have instituted a point system. IF you're educated and in a profession you get more points which makes it much easier to open the door for you. Then you're faced with having to go to wherever the gov't deems they NEED you. This means the average doctor who immigrates to Canada from S. Africa is going to have to hunker down in the MINUS double digits (makes you really believe hell HAS FROZEN OVER) areas for TWO years prior being allowed or able to move to single digit freezing areas ;)

The video clip is scary. There IS a very pointed intent to "take over" and 'ONLY' abide by Sharia and the mass moderate Muslims definitely don't seem to be standing up and verbalizing any difficulties or problems with this.

US - well - I think 'we' are too unaware, uninformed or stupid about what Sharia really means. WE are all too busy being politically correct and naïve.

I can't even image trying to voice a concern re: Sharia. I'm 100% positive I'd be immediately tarred and feathered a racist, shunned and labelled a looney toon.
Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

Quite true, I do get a lot of stick from some people when I post Sharia stuff on one of my FB pages - I have given up now warning the english, some didnt even believe the video of the "turf war" in London. Marseille France, the language is arab, the second language is french . . . HUH - -