The Latest Game

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

The Latest Game

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

The latest 'game' in the USA is for gang members or youths to run up behind people & whack them on the head the object being to knock them out. Sort of like an initiation as somebody else is videotaping and once the knock down happens it is put online for all the witness these horrendous horrific acts which are typically targeting minorities - Jewish as well as women and less able persons.

This has been being reported on Fox News as it seems that the other regular channels have not opted to follow this story which is happening daily at an alarming rate.

It is horrendous that young adult men would even think to attack people in this manner much less videotape it so as to put it online. It is equally alarming that most of the other News Channels are opting not to report on this.

I find myself asking more and more - why?

Was the question of 'why' the wonder of previous generations? This single word is preoccupying my mind more and more these days - why?

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: The Latest Game

Post by Horus »

The simple answer is that they are all MORONS with little or no social skills or previous parental control, add to that the lack of any real punishment meeted out to the perpetrators and you have your explanation. Catch half a dozen in the act on a surveilance camera, move in with a snatch quad, take them to a very public place and cane their bare backsides until they squealed and encourage everyone to mock them. I will bet anything you like that they will never do it again and the incidence of this sort of thing happening will fall dramatically, but then again we would not get that past the mamby pamby brigade who would just give them a slap on the wrist and tell them not to be naughty again. 8)
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Can't disagree a good sharp whack on a bare ass ever really hurt anybody and a bit of public square would definitely control lots.

The ones doing this heinous act of running up behind 70 yr old people are predominately African American young adult men. Interestingly enough, so far, the explanation offered up is their tired of repression by the rest of us and then reference the days of slavery. Ridiculous!!!

These COWARDS deserve to be sentenced to length terms of enforced hard labour and severe punishments.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Still playing the old 'race' card then? when are some of these people going to realise that it is their own lifestyle and culture that drags them down rather than anyone elses subversive plan to do so?
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

In my experience of working in the USA there is Always the old fall back by certain groups that their lots in life is such cause they were slaves..........totally beyond comprehension to lay the blame there in this day and age. The only wounds being kept open are these kind when people refuse to let go of such ludicrous explanation. Your people were slaves well over 100 years ago and that explains why you're a drug dealer/addict/gang member/street layabout who has never done a lick of work in your life now?

At one time or another we were all conquered and subjected to something by somebody. I'm darn sure I'm not going to blame - who? Hmm...... well guess it was the Vikings that raided the family village up in northern Scotland and plundered us. Darn I knew somebody had to be there to blame for everything in my life that didn't go exactly as I wanted. Those darn Vikings!!!
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Exactly, I blame the Romans ;)