Hotmail question

Anything that does not fit elsewhere can be discussed here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Hotmail question

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I use hotmail and have my distribution list of people I email. Via hotmail I've always had the ability to make albums (although Grandad has only ever been able to view my album as thumbnails) to send out my photos.

Last night I was trying to put an album of pictures together with no luck. Seems I've lost the ability to make an album.

Mostly I open a NEW email. I put in the addresses, subject line and then click on attachments. I add one photo and get the message - "change to an album?" I always click 'yes' and then I can add as many photos as I want. I believe this making of an album comes via "Sky Cloud" or something like that......well - my cloud has disappeared. I have the cloud and all my old albums on it but Hotmail is not giving me or offering me the option to make an album. I've searched everywhere and this is GONE. I can add attachments but only up to 25mb - about 4 to 5 photos/email.

Has anybody else experienced this? What did you do to get back to having the option to make a photo album?

Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Hotmail question

Post by Grandad »

I don't use hotmail LLL and when I want to send an album of pictures (as opposed to one or two attached to an email) I usually create a Google+ web album and just send the link to my friends/family etc...

I expect that it is because I am NOT on hotmail that I can't open your albums, shame really because we would like to see pictures of the twins other than thumbnails.

I think that one of the problems is that there are so many ways of doing things and I know that I don't always use the simplest and most direct....have to ask the teenage grandkids I suppose, they know all the shortcuts :(
:gg: