Politics R Us

Egypt has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Politics R Us

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

A Republican, in a wheelchair, entered a restaurant one afternoon and asked the waitress for a cup of coffee.
The Republican looked across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus sitting over there?"
The waitress nodded "Yes!" So, the Republican requested that she give Jesus a cup of coffee, on him.

The next patron to come in was a Libertarian, with a hunched back. He shuffled over to a booth, painfully sat down, and asked the waitress for a cup of hot tea. He also glanced across the restaurant and asked, "Is that Jesus, over there?"

The waitress nodded, so the Libertarian asked her to give Jesus a cup of hot tea, "My treat."

The third patron, to come into the restaurant, was a Democrat on crutches. He hobbled over to a booth, sat down and hollered, "Hey there honey! How's about getting me a cold mug of Miller Light!" He, too, looked across the restaurant and asked, "Isn't that God's boy over there?"

The waitress nodded, so the Democrat directed her to give Jesus a cold beer. "On my bill," he said loudly.

As Jesus got up to leave, he passed by the Republican, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed."

The Republican felt the strength come back into his legs, got up and began to praise the Lord.

Jesus passed by the Libertarian, touched him and said, "For your kindness, you are healed." The Libertarian felt his back straightening up, he raised his hands and he, too, began to praise the Lord.

Then, Jesus walked, with a huge smile on his face, towards the Democrat. The Democrat jumped up and yelled,
"Don't touch me....... I'm on disability."

For Those Who Understand, No Explanation is Necessary.
For Those Who Do Not Understand, No Explanation is Possible!

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Politics R Us

Post by Horus »

:lol: :lol: yep that joke translates OK here, we have similar social scroungers.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Politics R Us

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

We got LOTS of people who claim disability over a hangnail on their pinky finger! Sadly we have WAY TOO MANY that opt to define themselves as handicapped and useless when in fact they are really quite able bodied and capable - but - the powers that be, the bleeding hearts and the PC types sanction this so we've got way too many people claiming disability. Really a sad loss to the country given the very real contributions these people could make.