G20

Egypt has both Christian and Moslem communities and the politics of the Middle East are equally diverse. Air your views on the situation.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

G20

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Am watching the G20 on TV and am seeing German Chancellor Merkel shaking. Does she have something that is causing this? Our TV News basically noted she was seen shaking but no other explanation or elaboration. Anybody have an info?

On another note our fearless goofy sock-wearing PM Trudeau is at the G20. The Chinese are refusing to meet with him and have refused to accept any of our meat exports. They've also stopped taking something else from us - I think canola. Also on behalf of the USA Canada detained a Huawei Executive Wanzhou (Chief Financial Officer) and the daughter of the founder (or some such relationship). That has angered China and as the USA is no longer "helping" us our relationship with them is deteriorating big time we're rather 'stuck in the middle' and our PM has no skills or abilities to do much about anything so, as always, he has gone to the G20 and resorted to showing all other country Dignitaries his socks. Sad all 'round how far this one man has sunk our country.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: G20

Post by Horus »

Sounds like the UK with the way our country has been made to look foolish over Brexit due to weak rubbish negotiators and a lack of backbone by our leaders. As for Frau Merkel, well she certainly looked very wobbly to me and at one point I thought she was going to collapse. It has happened again, but aids are saying it is just her having to stand about in the heat, although I doubt that explanation. To be honest she was shaking like someone with Parkinsons Disease, I for one think she is ill in some way.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

@H - You've confirmed "my" diagnoses (Parkinsons). I didn't want to prompt anybody by saying it but it sure looked like that to me as it was her entire body. Wasn't like it was an arm or leg it was her entire body and she was definitely shaking. Our news wasn't announcing it but the woman was obviously shaking.

Our leader is ……...well am sure the words I'd use Keefy would have blocked out. Our leader himself desecrated our national flag with gay pride colours and marched down the street in flaming pink shirt and shining pants with his funny socks on proclaiming "Gay Pride" which IMO is FINE to do IF you're Gay but you don't take a countries flag and turn it into a rainbow of colours. You take whatever flag symbolizes the LGBTQABC community and use that but you don't make a spectacle of yourself leading the parade. You do NOT get sent home from Japan, China and India basically in disgrace because they do not want to meet you. Seem our spineless wonder wants to represent everything except the average taxpaying Canadian.

I don't need Canada to be leading the world but I would like us to be recognized and respected.

Wonder if the evening news will comment on Frau Merkels shaking...….???
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Haven't seen another photo or video of Merkel and not a single comment either so can't further my diagnoses of what is happening with her. Hope she is ok but somewhere I think I've maybe heard that she will be retiring from Politics once her present term in office is over (this also feeds my thoughts she is maybe not well but maybe she also just wants to retire)