Written by Historian but good observation

Egypt has a fascinating past. Share your knowledge or ask your questions here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Written by Historian but good observation

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

This fellow is an Historian who offers an accurate assessment of the root of the problem the world faces today and likely well into the future.

Syria has had a civil war for almost 5 YEARS. Why all the refugees" NOW and why so all of a SUDDEN and why in such VAST NUMBERS?

With an Honors degree in History and a lifelong student of the subject, I smell a rat.

This is a highly organized, well oiled, mobilized invasion by Muslims and Jihadists into the Western World. It's been in their plan for a long time.
Momar Gadhafi predicted and explicitly stated that Muslim domination of Europe would happen without a conventional war and he said it 30 years ago. 95% of these economic "refugees" many who have cell-phones are men between the fighting ages of 20 and 40. Very few women and children from
everything I've seen.

Odd that the 5 wealthiest Arab States including Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait are taking "no refugees" and feel quite self-righteous about it. No guilt what so ever? They are even laughing at us for doing so.

Ask yourself, why would Germany Belgium, Holland, France, Sweden and others want to destroy their own cultures from within? It doesn't make any sense? If this keeps up Europe will be burning daily within a very short few years if not months. Civil war in the streets between civilizations.
Muslims vs Kafirs, that is to say, everyone who is not a Muslim.

Unfortunately, the reality is that Muslims are just not like any other immigrants. They don't want to assimilate, they want to set up separate enclaves and implement Sharia Law. Another problem is that while the civilized West rightly abhors violence, conversely Muslims daily display their love of violence. They live it and embrace it. In many Muslim countries public beheadings and stoning to death for adultery for example.

It's a part of their culture precisely because, dare I say it, Islam is a death cult.

Islam is a supremacist, totalitarian, bigoted, fascist political ideology masquerading as a religion. It literally means "submission".
The Quran MANDATES death for blasphamy, for adultery, for apostasy, for family honour, for being gay, Jewish or a Kafir as well as ten other "crimes" many not even considered to be so in the West. Death for drinking alcohol or taking illegal drugs for example.

Why let in vast numbers of these brainwashed people especially men of that age when past experience has already demonstrated the tragedy, not to mention the financial, social, and political costs of rampant multiculturalism in Europe. Ordinary citizens are against this immigration but strangely, their governments are not?

Someone or some organization is pulling some strings here is what I see. Is this invasion part of the New World Order's plan to depopulate the planet? Maybe there's not even any such an organization but it's all over U-tube and other social media.

The major media are implicit in selling gullible citizens of the West the righteousness of the "refugees" cause and openly siding against Western culture. One drowned child's picture in the right places sparks outrage and sympathy world wide for the movement and resettlement of vast numbers of Muslims.

However the implementation of Sharia Law, No Go Zone ghettos in most countries in Europe and Muslim rape gangs go unreported. In radical Islamist countries honour killings, beheadings, stoning's, cutting off limbs, whipping and torture, paedophilia, child bride marriages, rape and misogyny go unreported DAILY and are dismissed as culturally ingrained.

Where is the indignity and the outrage over people doing this every day to their own populations? Yet a staged picture a drowned baby on a beach sparks a world outcry?

Muslim birth-rates are 8 children per family while Europeans average 1.4. When these current millions bring in their multiple wives, children and extended families 85% of whom live on state benefits (England's experience) you can multiply their number by at least 10x, maybe 20x or even more.

By 2050 Europe will be Muslim dominated just by demographics alone. When their numbers are sufficient they will legally vote in their own kind and then Sharia Law.

Europe as we know it will be lost forever. Two thousand years of civilization will be destroyed by the same fanatical bearded, bigoted, brutal, boneheaded, belligerent ******** who are now slaughtering their own kind and blowing up ancient and irreplaceable world heritage buildings, monuments, books, manuscripts and other historically significant art treasures in Iraq, Syria and other conquered territories.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: Written by Historian but good observation

Post by Horus »

I reckon that many people already fear that there is a lot of truth in what he is saying 8)
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

But haven't we humble folks been predicting such a scenario?
Ordinary citizens are against this immigration but strangely, their governments are not?
I am even getting deja-vu about Enoch Powells 1968 speech. History repeating itself?
:gg:
Ruby Slippers
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Ruby Slippers »

There are more holes in this person's argument than a mosquito net!
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

It may be a bit exaggerated in places, but there is also a lot of truth in what is being said in a general manner and this is a forum for discussion, so I for one would welcome your replies and counter arguments to his claims as it is easy to accept some things on face value alone :up
Ruby Slippers
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Ruby Slippers »

I haven't got the time or the patience to pick it over minutely but on a general basis; Saudi Arabia has taken 500,000 Syrian refugees and they also say they have been taking them for the past 5 years of the Syrian conflict, so the figure is a heck of a lot higher; also a point which has to be made is that this war is being fought between Shia and Sunni Muslims, so to lump them all as 'Muslims' is just plain wrong! Which adds to the reason why a lot of Syrians don't want to go to SA. One thing I do agree with and find strange though. Why are young, single men between the ages of 20 - 40 leaving their country in droves? Why don't they do what men in the west did during WW2 and stay and fight to keep it? :tk
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Mostly the fighting is between Sunni and Shia and I don't know if it will ever resolve however there ARE Shia in Saudi Arabia but overall Saudi is Sunni. That the Shia there are 'touchy' is an understatement. They seem to present like the Black people do in the USA and the French do in Canada in that they see themselves as "victims" and behave that way.

I rented to a "Shia" student. He was very verbal about lots but he refused to participate in prayers with the Sunnis, refused to go to National Saudi Arabia Day and refused to join in with almost anything the other Saudi students did.

And I do know that one doesn't make a majority but his opinions on most everything were geared to keep a fight going between Shias and Sunnis.

As for the young single men IMO the "economic migrants" should be sent back and/or sent to training camps so they CAN go back and fight for their country. If they truly are refugees then they've left their families behind to face the fighting which says what about their character? Would we want them anyway?
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

Ruby Slippers wrote:Saudi Arabia has taken 500,000 Syrian refugees :tk
That figure is questionable RS and unsubstantiated. The general consensus is that Qatar, Bahrain, UAE and SA have taken NO refugees. There are reports that around 100,00 HAVE gone to SA but these have visas allowing them to join family members already living and working in SA.
I think there is a reluctance or even refusal on the part of those countries to take refugees. What is known for sure is that around 4 million are presently distributed between Turkey, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt. Perhaps if they stay there the time will come when they can return and rebuild a new Syria.
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Do you think any of the Refugees will ever return? Once they have been brought so far away from their point of origin do you think they will ever return? And should we be responsible for helping them return if they wanted to especially after we brought them OUT of Syria (or wherever they happen to be camped?)
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I reckon we all get confused by the claims and counter claims regarding these so called refugees, I did receive this in an email and had to laugh because there was very little in it to argue about.

I'm confused. Are you confused?
Are they confused ? Is our News Media Confused?

IF WE COULD JUST FIGURE OUT WHO'S CAUSING THE PROBLEM —

Let's see, do I understand this thing correctly?

The Shoe Bomber was a Muslim
The Beltway Snipers were Muslims
The Fort Hood Shooter was a Muslim
The underwear Bomber was a Muslim
The U.S.S. Cole Bombers were Muslims
The Madrid Train Bombers were Muslims
The Bafi Nightclub Bombers were Muslims
The London Subway Bombers were Muslims
The Moscow Theater Attackers were Muslims
The Boston Marathon Bombers were Muslims
The Pan-Am flight #93 Bombers were Muslims
The Air France Entebbe Hijackers were Muslims
The Iranian Embassy Takeover, was by Muslims
The Beirut U.S. Embassy bombers were Muslims
The Libyan U.S. Embassy Attack was by Muslims
The Buenos Aires Suicide Bombers were Muslims
The Israeli Olympic Team Attackers were Muslims
The Kenyan U.S, Embassy Bombers were Muslims
The Saudi, Khobar Towers Bombers were Muslims
The Beirut Marine Barracks bombers were Muslims
The Besian Russian School Attackers were Muslims
The first World Trade Center Bombers were Muslims
The Bombay & Mumbai India Attackers were Muslims
The Achille Lauro Cruise Ship Hijackers were Muslims
The September 11th 2001 Airline Hijackers were Muslims

Think of it:

Buddhists living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Christians = No Problem
Hindus living with Jews = No Problem
Christians living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Confucians = No Problem
Confucians living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Sikhs = No Problem
Sikhs living with Hindus = No Problem
Hindus living with Baha'is = No Problem
Baha'is living with Christians = No Problem
Christians living with Jews = No Problem
Jews living with Buddhists = No Problem
Buddhists living with Shintos = No Problem
Shintos living with Atheists = No Problem
Atheists living with Confucians = No Problem
Confusians living with Hindus = No Problem

***WHEREAS***

Muslims living with Hindus = Problem
Muslims living with Buddhists = Problem
Muslims living with Christians = Problem
Muslims living with Jews = Problem
Muslims living with Sikhs = Problem
Muslims living with Baha'is = Problem
Muslims living with Shintos = Problem
Muslims living with Atheists = Problem
MUSLIMS LIVING WITH MUSLIMS = BIG PROBLEM

***SO THIS LEADS TO ***

They're not happy in Gaza
They're not happy in Egypt
They're not happy in Libya
They're not happy in Morocco
They're not happy in Iran
They're not happy in Iraq
They're not happy in Yemen
They're not happy in Afghanistan
They're not happy in Pakistan
They're not happy in Syria
They're not happy in Lebanon
They're not happy in Nigeria
They're not happy in Kenya
They're not happy in Sudan

*** So, where are they happy? ***

They're happy in Australia
They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!

AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN, TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRIES THEY CAME FROM, WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY ! ! !

I'm completely stumped...

Any idea who might be causing the problem ...???

Mmm, food for thought :urm:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

:))) :))) Couldn't have summed it up any better!! :))) :)))
Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

Horus, I emailed that everywhere this morning --- I am not confused at all, I did appreciate Enoch Powell. I am watching the rich arabs laughing, of course they dont want the rubbish in their countries. What is happening now will be the joke of the century as the muslim overlords take over the namby pamby drunken drugged youth of today, maybe it not a bad thing ? As I watch the UK tv, and see the raves and drinking sprees .. well, I really dont think they will fight for their country. The majority of people who care are mostly too old - - -As for those fools that have sewn their mouths shut and pose for the media , I would offer to sew the rest of their parts up and deport them.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I think part of the problem of today is that the young people of today have never experienced any hardship(s). Life has been pretty good for them and they have nothing in their own experience that makes them realize we are NOT all equal and some people really are not nice and they do want to hurt us.

I think by the time the young people of today come to realize WE and OUR way of life are in danger it'll be too late and/or it will be just a leap too far to preserve it. I don't trust any of the young ones not to fumble the ball and lose it all.