Transfer Beach Park

A place to swap ideas, share your hobbies, pass on hints and tips and discuss how you spend your free time.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Transfer Beach Park

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Yesterday I had the crew and we decided to go south to Ladysmith and visit Transfer Beach Park. We all had our cameras (albeit I only had my little pocket camera cause I was already lugging enough of everything else)

Views and vistas of Transfer Beach
DSCN0025.JPG
DSCN0013.JPG
DSCN0045.JPG
First Nations carving at the entrance to the car park area
DSCN0008.JPG
Whaling harpoon (we spend LOTS of time sighting down the sights and pretending to shoot although the crew see this as more akin to a weapon a space alien might shoot)
DSCN0062.JPG
Local artistic talent

Well - it seems I've now maxed out my allowable photos per single post as "Add Files" is now greyed out sooooo will continue on in the next post :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: Transfer Beach Park

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Local artistic talent:
DSCN0027.JPG
Paddle boards so you can stand and paddle the waters. Super popular here these days and people are paddle boarding all over everywhere.
DSCN0048.JPG
Kayaking is also really popular and vendors renting them out are everywhere in the parks
DSCN0065.JPG
Everybody taking a quick break pre-water park
DSCN0088.JPG
The dancer showing her moves to anybody who wants to watch. When the urge strikes you just have to break out and dance
DSCN0038.JPG
Water park time

Well I guess I've again used up my space so will continue on to Part 3!!! ;) ;) :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Water park time:
DSCN0151.JPG
DSCN0094.JPG
And that was going to be all but since I get 5 more photo slots just a few more randoms pictures of Transfer Beach:
DSCN0012.JPG
DSCN0044.JPG
These grow here and are considered an invasive weed
DSCN0019.JPG
That's all (for now) :) :) :)
DSCN0151.JPG
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

That looks a great place to take the kids LLL. Lovely parkland and water for a splash around. I can well imagine you were over laden with all the 'crews' kit........but mind your back ;) :lol:
Lovely pictures, I am always amazed at the logs on the beach.
:gg:
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

What a lovely place to take the kids LLL :up
I see the little 'Scotish Dancer' is still practicing :D
Amazing the size of that Whale harpoon :sd and it would have had a point on the end as well.

I just love your timber strewn beach I could mooch around there for hours and nice to see you also have Columbine the same as we do. I often see those lovely white flowers twinning themselves through the hedgerows along the canals.

About the images, the max is 5 if just pasting them into your text, to add more you need to upload to the albums first. :up
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

The beaches are FULL of wood...all our beaches are over burdened with logs. They used to let us go and chop them for firewood but now that is forbidden so the beaches just stack up. Occasionally they catch fire and "WOW" is that ever a sight when you've got a whole beach ablaze!!
DSCN0023.JPG