MONDAY ... waiting for my news of your weekends ? ?

A place to swap ideas, share your hobbies, pass on hints and tips and discuss how you spend your free time.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Kiya
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: MONDAY ... waiting for my news of your weekends ? ?

Post by Kiya »

The God's are not on your side for now LLL ;) hopefully it will clear soon :)

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

As promised Jay, here is a picture of my little kitchen and bathroom in my thatched holiday cottage. :up

@ Grandad, looks like I have to give the Swannery a miss, understandable I suppose, but no dogs allowed :(
Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

Looks really completely comfortable and luxurious, love the bathroom. I do have a bath but its only used in summer as the gas heater only runs for 2 mins, I have no idea why and I am not messing with it. I am a very rapid scrubber- would love to go in your shower for 20 minutes and splurge with all the shampoos and amaciadors under the warm rain . . . . . .ummmmmmmm (why I love hotels) :P :up
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Jay, I have both at home and funnily enough I never use the bath! ever. I am in and out of the shower in several minutes and it has one of those really big 'Watering Can' shower heads so you get deluged, lovely. I do though have a guest who loves the bath and as they only have a shower room at home, usually phones before hand to ask if they can have a nice hot bath at my house when they arrive, so as a treat I usually run them a nice hot bath filled to the brim and covered in bubbles. :up

Jay your boiler problem sounds to me as if it is cutting out due to overheating, does it have low water pressure where you are?
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

Horus, are you being a bit of a tease? ;) You have told us that you have some frequent lady dinner guests with the pictures you have posted from around Christmas time.
Now you are referring to 'a guest' (singular) and then 'they, and them' (plural) ?
Is there something you are not telling? :?: ;) :lol: :lol:
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Got to say that is one interesting guest who is getting the perk of a bubble bath being at the ready!!! I think I will add that to my RRSPs when,I get an invite... :)

On another note I am sensing romance in the air..and...as it is Valentine's Day might be the day for the big reveal!! :):)