Cannibal Village

Advice, information and discussion about Egypt in general.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Hurghadapat
United Kingdom

Post by Hurghadapat »

WOW...........don't give them an invatation like that ,but there again most of the boys on the streets don't read english. :roll:

Karenh

Post by Karenh »

Nor do they need an invitatin like that :lol: :lol:
A day without laughter is a day wasted :lol: ;)
HEPZIBAH
Top Member
Top Member

Post by HEPZIBAH »

[face=Comic Sans MS]ooops - just realised that my post reads in a way I didn't intend. :oops:

What I really meant was that I saw the Tshirt before my first ever visit to Egypt and my friends and I used to joke about how I ought to have one to wear in the UK ( no chance of it happening though as I can't abide wearing logo's/slogans of any kind. We then came to Luxor and my friend realised that I really didn't need such a quote printed across my chest. :roll: [/face]
Experience is not what happens to you;
it is what you do with what happens to you.
-Aldous Huxley
New Gal

Post by New Gal »

Karenh wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
I have often fancied getting a necklace withmy name written in arabic (not on a cartouche) but knowing my luck it wouldnt be my name but some one elses!
When I had mine made, I made my Dad write my name in Arabic on a piece of paper and made sure the jeweller copied it exactly as theres some debate on the spelling. The jeweller insisted we were incorrect and went ahead and made it the way he wanted :roll: :roll:

I had to return to the jewellers six times to ensure my necklace was right!
Goddess
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Goddess »

Seen in Alex yesterday:

"Tequila makes my clothes fall off"

I'm obsessed with looking at peoples shirts now! Especially in the summer when all the folk come up here for their hols and buy all the cheap daft shirts - makes for excellent entertainment as I walk down the street. :D
Karenh

Post by Karenh »

Godess I know what you mean as I live in a seaside town ~ Rhyl ~ not a great one but there is alot of people come to this area for caravan holidays and the season is just starting and some fo the T shirts you see around here are often hilarious and they always seem to be on the either the wrong person or the wrong age group. This morning on the way to work there was a lady of mature years and cuddly came into the local shop for her papers wearing pink shorts (really short shorts ) and a matching pink cropped top with Im a Barbie Girl on the front ~ then when she started to speak both the sales girl and I noticed ~ No teeth ~ It was hard not to giggle! :lol:
A day without laughter is a day wasted :lol: ;)
Glyphdoctor

Post by Glyphdoctor »

I saw one recently, the guy had his arm in front of him so I couldn't read it clearly, but what I suspect it said was, "I wish I was in San Francisco" (or Frisco or San Fran). But what was really funny was the shirt was pink! I bet he had no clue what that all meant!