13 hours

The Literary Corner is a place to discuss your favourite books and authors and to add your own poems and stories.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

13 hours

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Just started reading this book which is a recounting of the Behghazi attack that killed the US Ambassador to Libya that Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State tried to cover up.

It was an awful event and I do hope it comes back to haunt her in the 2016 Presidential Elections. The deliberate lies she told the families of the men who were killed IMO should land her in jail.

Haven't seen the movie. Don't usually rush to see new releases but I might make an exception and go and see this one.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: 13 hours

Post by Horus »

If the movie is out there I may be tempted to see if I can locate it for a quick watch one evening ;)
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I don't know specifically if it is actually released and out. On lots of the News programs here they've had the "real" guys on and talking about the movie as it is based on their own actions on the night of the attack. One of the discussions is how it will affect Hillary Clintons run for the Presidency which makes me think it is coming out real SOON (but it might also be out).

Am thinking I'm going to watch it. The book is good.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Looks like it may well be in the cinemas
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4172430/
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Interesting. All the "real" men have been on the TV News circuit talking about what happened. I'm thinking I probably will try and go see this. Dunno I'll make it out to a theatre but I will watch it when it comes on Netflix.