Do you believe in ghosts?

There is still great magic in Egypt and the rest of the world. The paranormal, astrology, leylines, rituals, telepathy and ESP interest us all. Discuss the mysterious aspects of life that appeal to your sixth sense here.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Maybe he had done just that Mimimay, its a nice thought to keep :)

Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

That is a lovely story, Mimimay, a nice memory to keep - - - - My story, I think I must have passed the crossroads at the same time and date from when Farmworker Frank died. As other people have witnessed this happening - it must be some sort of residual energy ? There are so many unexplainable events - I was lucky to have this experience. It has had no effect on my driving - - :lol: :lol: :lol: :mb:
Mimimay

Post by Mimimay »

denisegr wrote:It was probably the only way he thought he could connect with you given your age at the time.
Trouble is that's not 'exactly my age' :oops: :lol: As I am sure most of you are aware ! but yes I have remembered this experience for many (forty or more :oops: ) years and shall always believe that it was my Grandad.
I have unfortunately never had other experiences,but when my Dad was dying this happened.My Dad had been confined to bed because of his illness for many months and then he had a stroke which he died from after three days,but during this time he had many moments when he opened his eyes and although he could barely speak was most definitely 'with us'. A few times when I was sat on the side of his bed he insisted on looking 'up' beside the wardrobe as if he could see something there. At one point he actually lifted his arm and moved me to one side so that he could see more clearly whatever it was he was looking and and then lifted his arm as if reaching out to someone. I know a lot of people will have other thoughts on what this was, but I really believe that there was indeed somone there and they were waiting for him or infact beckoning to him.
Mimimay

Post by Mimimay »

Yes Jayway, I know what you mean. Near where i used to live there is a road which has had many,many occurences and which have been reported both to the police and infact BY the police. The Stocksbridge bypass was I think built on land which was occupied by Monks years gone by. Has anyone else heard these stories related to this road ?
denisegr

Post by denisegr »

I had a similar experience When my Mum was on the last few minutes of her life Her Mum my gran was sat over in the corner of the room waiting for her, she had died ten years previously, it did bring comfort at a terrible time.
Mimimay

Post by Mimimay »

I have heard of other people too denise, but this was my only experience of it and yes it is comforting but also a little frightening at the time isn't it.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

In the few days before my father passed he said that his mom (who died when he was a teenager) and sisters were coming to his hospital room and beckoning to him. He would describe them as standing by the door to his room and with their hands beckoning him to come towards them.
denisegr

Post by denisegr »

I wasn't frightened at all Mimimay it was a comfort. I just hope when my time comes my Mum will be there waiting for me.
Mimimay

Post by Mimimay »

That's a nice thought denise.
BillH

Post by BillH »

I'm going to tell you all something that I know to be true.. It's something I have experienced in a life that is not so "conventional". Sorry to those who don't accept it, it's not my intention to offend.

The only reason I am prepared to talk about it is because I know that there are a couple of others like me on here who know or have at least have questioned life because of their experiences.

When you die, it's just like wakening from a dream and you enter into your true" reality". This reality is quite complex, yet so simple when you remember it. Suddenly it seems as though your life is complete and you have come full circle.. yet each and every one of us does know what this is and where we come from, but we forget. We are born with this knowledge but it soon starts to leave us as we attempt to make sense of the world we have entered into and we become educated by our parents and the various institutions in life.

Death merely reminds us of this and you realise what this life here on earth was / is all about.. It is just like the ride in the amusement park analogy I have often spoken about.

At that time of death, (death is not a death as such) you make a decision to move on or even come back and pick up where you left off if you so desire or come back again and not necessarily as a human.

There are so many different "Worlds" to experience and explore, many lives to be lived and many different realities into which we can observe and participate in.

Time and space are illusions that we create so that we can experience this reality we create. Without Time and Space, there would be no basis for comparison to measure our life here and keep us here in the interaction with others. Kind of like gravity holding things down on earth's surface.
Think about the times when you were having real fun, or experiencing real excitement, where did the time go during those times ? why did it seem like less time than was actually spent having fun ?
We only have one moment in time, we just view it from a different perspective through or lives..

So, that is it in nutshell, what you conceive as important here on earth never really was that important, simply a grand illusion, the creation of our "imagination", the power of thought.. A ride that was fun, with all it's ups and downs. You came here to experience THIS reality.
There are no God's to judge us upon our return home and tell us we are damned to spend an eternity in Hell, or sit on a cloud playing a harp and being re-united with the ones we loved.

Of course, many ancient civilizations knew about our "real" lives, and showed us how we could get back in touch with creation, should we need help remebering. They also built places for us to experience things that most people would today say is impossible.

Some truths cannot be hidden, but Authority can change the story and have us believe in it, it's called indoctrination, if the truth cannot be destroyed then hide it in plain view for all to see and give it a different meaning.

The stories we are presented with today, and have been for thousands of years are merely snippets of the truth, distorted and taken out of context and attributed to God's or evolution, or null explanations that are put down to Phenomena..

Once Authority brutally changed our ways, mainly through religion, we in effect became slaves, but it doesn't really matter, as the time of suffering that we are going through is very nearly over.
Suffering is a lesson which we needed to learn. We will all, very soon see the light once again.
It's like the blind Prophet of Thebes said.. "Life is never what it seems". As I said, the Ancients knew more than we ever will today, and so do our "Higher selfs", the higher mind..
In the Tree by the Brook, there's a song bird who sings, Sometimes ALL of our thoughts are misgiven..
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

BillH - when you die and decide to come back are YOU actually making a choice as to what you come back as? Is this choice within your control? Or is this something you see as being granted by another power or higher power?
BillH

Post by BillH »

It is ENTIRELY your choice LLL, Freedom of will and all that.

You create your reality with your mind, not the physical mind, but the higher mind, by doing so, you choose every aspect of your life.
Once you learn to accept that the higher mind creates the world in which you exist, then you can change your reality by using the physical mind to put out how you want your reality to be.

What we realise when we "die" is that we didn't really die, we simply changed OUR reality, we can of course change that, or move on into another reality of our own choosing.

From a human perspective, it's hard to understand because of how we are brought up. We tend not to question things, so we fit into the reality we think we were born into and that we have no influence over this reality. That is simply not the case. We create our reality, we just dont realise it most of the time.

This is a ride, or a game if you like, that's it. No great mystery involved, we just simply got distracted by all that we think is here and so we play along with the reality we chose.

see if this helps..

In the Tree by the Brook, there's a song bird who sings, Sometimes ALL of our thoughts are misgiven..
Christine
Top Member
Top Member

Post by Christine »

So in a nut shell( a tiny nut i hasten to add ) when we die, we are simply discarding the coat( flesh) and the organs there fore are no longer needed to support that coat, and we give over to the inner self or spirit ?
BillH

Post by BillH »

Quite right Christine.. 8)

We return to the one, and we realise that we were the one, and always had been.

The earth is just one of many playgrounds.. And right now, this is a very exciting time to be here.. We are just so lucky to be here right now and don't realise it.. yet..

Our problem is that we have so many deep pre conceptions and we find it hard to change our beliefs, which is what they are, beliefs based on our life experience. BUT We can change it any time we want to !

My youngest Son finally learned that lesson just a few weeks ago, and I am pleased to say he is now in a much better place than he was a year ago when trying to make his way through life in the conventional way.
He still has much to learn, but he's realising that his Dad isn't as daft as he thought I was.. 8)

fear has the same frequency as excitement.. but fear is just an illusion..