All is lost for the want of a box - -

Discuss your favourite forms of entertainment; games, music, dvd's, films, books, singers and songwriters, Exchange gossip about the stars and download your favourite music.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

All is lost for the want of a box - -

Post by Jayway »

Rain, high winds so it was no surprise when the electric failed and I lost the best game result ever . yeah. So after normalcy returned the internet didnt. Long night, the TV is so boring after an hour. This morning was outside the shop at ten, and the guy came to my house an hour later. First he poked around inside, then outside, up the poles he went and changed a little box, half way up the track. MY net is back . HOORAY. AND- - - tomorrow he is bringing me a fixed phone, the carry around one is rubbish . . Oh happy day . . .

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: All is lost for the want of a box - -

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Is a "fixed phone" like having a landline? A phone that is connected to or attached to the house with a wire?

They going the way of the dodo here. I no longer have one. I use a MagicJack. Super cheap, works off internet and I can pick up phone calls from anywhere I can connect to internet.

Apparently I can also talk to anybody who also has a MagicJack anywhere in the world for FREE!