Egypt4u and iPad

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

Ruby Slippers
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Egypt4u and iPad

Post by Ruby Slippers »

When I try to get into Egypt4u on my iPad, I just get a list of board forums. I don't get the option to log in (or out) and I never see the whole page layout. Why? It's perfectly fine on Luxor4u! What am I doing wrong, please? :(

DJKeefy
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Egypt

Re: Egypt4u and iPad

Post by DJKeefy »

I have not disabled the format for the mobile/tablets on here yet, but if you scroll to the bottom of the page on your Ipad, you will see something called disable mobile view or something similar to that, click that and you will see the forum as normal. :)
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

DJKeefy wrote:I have not disabled the format for the mobile/tablets on here yet, but if you scroll to the bottom of the page on your Ipad, you will see something called disable mobile view or something similar to that, click that and you will see the forum as normal. :)
That's the solution that works for me RS whenever that light blue listing appears.
:gg:
Ruby Slippers
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Ruby Slippers »

It's worked for me too! Many thanks, Keefy! :up