How do I change my "flag?"

If you have any suggestions about this site or if you need any help with accessing or posting on the forum, including any computer, Internet or General problems, then post here.
Guests can post in this section. Guest posts will not show till a moderator approves the post.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

How do I change my "flag?"

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Now that I'm moving back to Canada (been there all last week) permanently in a few more weeks - "RETIREMENT will be SWEET" - how do I change my 'flag' from USA to Canada?

I'll probably - well I WILL BE - on the same laptop so will the flag actually change automatically or do I have to do it?

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: How do I change my "flag?"

Post by Horus »

You have to do it, but it is easy enough, first click on the 'User Control Panel' button just below the spinning scarabs, in the next menu look to the left and choose the option 'Profile' in the lower part of the menu. At the next window you will see a list of information that you can fill in about yourself, the 7th option down is for your 'country of choice' just type it in the box and the 8th option down is for your 'Flag of choice' . Just use the downward arrow to scroll through the list and select the appropriate flag, when your done click the 'Submit' button at the bottom and your done. :up
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Thanks muchly H!! Darned if I could figure it out! :) :) :) Thankssssssss!!!! (I tried opening this link before but E4U was not cooperating)
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Great stuff, :up I can see the old Maple leaf waving in the breeze now.
All you need to do now is go back to the same menu and change your colour to show 'girlie' pink underneath your avatar. ;)