The Mystery of the Feet

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

The Mystery of the Feet

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

For quite a few years now severed feet have been washing up onto our beaches. As per the news article this has been going on since 2007 where 15 severed feet still inside shoes have been washing up.

I can remember the first few discovered feet. All sorts of Sherlock Holmes speculation here with various theories re: some sort of serial killer who was abducting people and hacking their feet off and throwing them in the water.

The RCMP have largely played down all the theories and definitely have tried to squash down notions anything untoward has happened to the people who have lost feet. Not that it is a common thing here to be walking down the beach and suddenly lose a foot BUT the number of feet inside running shoes that keep washing up is getting fairly high.

Last week yet again another foot was found and now today the matching foot has also probably washed up.

http://www.cheknews.ca/disturbing-find- ... ch-141307/

Definitely a mystery as feet keep appearing from time to time yet we're not coming up with an equal number of bodies and the RCMP put out statements that the feet have separated naturally from the body.....hmmmm???? Really? We've got that many people over the years losing feet and they can tell from what is left of a foot that has been submerged in water for a long time that it was severed by natural causes? Definitely makes one wonder.

Just life on the island. The mysteries we have......don't think random feet show up like this in other coastal areas.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Re: The Mystery of the Feet

Post by Horus »

I did read something about this, definately weird :tk
Kiya
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Kiya »

That is weird :o
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

This has been going for years and interestingly (probably cause they don't want to spark a panic) the RCMP issued a statement (on TV) saying this is 'natural' :o Just natural that people's feet INSIDE running shoes keep washing up on the beaches here? I mean really? We just go walking down the beach and "Ooops lost a foot?" only to have wash back up a few weeks to a month later?

This is definitely weird. Have no idea what it could be and not that these areas are even particularly heavily populated BUT if I was up to something nefarious I wouldn't be doing it in the downtown streets.

There have been a few hoaxes too but they came after quite a few feet had started washing up.

Time will tell and in this case although there are 2 feet - they're probably related (but not yet fully confirmed) and the only bigger twist to this mystery or maybe breakthrough will be if the 2 feet are not related.

Anyway there seems to be a mantra from the authorities that this is just normal and I'll believe it only when I start to see all the peg leg Petes walking about.
Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

That is DISGUSTING. . . . . . those blue shoes were quite nice - - I really dont think I would bother to go out walking on your island -
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

@ Jayway - YUP - seems if you stroll our shores you're apt to come across the great foot burglar who only steals feet however, as per RCMP this is apparently 'normal' aka OK.

We're really needing some :sl: :sl: to look into this. Been happening since 2007.

Course for years and years we had HUNDREDS of young girls disappearing off the lower mainland streets. RCMP knew about it but for whatever reason for decades did nothing. FINALLY (and I can't recall the tipping point) it was discovered that a pig farmer in Abbotsford was kidnapping them, doing who knows what with them and then disposing of the bodies by feeding them to the pigs. AND as scuttle has it - he had a contract to supply the Golden Arches with pork ....... soooooooo - haven't eaten an hotdog or hamburger in that establishment since.

:dun: :dun:

(The runners did look pretty good)
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

This is the update on the second foot. AND there is now a pair of good blue runners probably up for grabs ;)

http://www.cheknews.ca/exclusive-photos ... nd-141909/

15 feet total washed up