PARIS

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

PARIS

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I've been out all day and just got home to see there have been terrorist attacks in Paris! As I'm listening the fatality total is rising and seems there are 100 hostages.

None of this bodes well at all. NONE.

I honestly can't help but wonder WHO these terrorists are? New migrants? or ?

This, from what I'm hearing, is a pointed targeted pre-mediated attack.

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Re: PARIS

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Am not hearing that these multiple attacks are being carried out with military precision and are still happening in multiple locations still even now. One of the attackers has screamed "This is for Syria" ........

Seriously WE must work together as a global community to stop these malignant barbarian terrorist creeps. They create nothing. They only destroy. These are not warriors who face trained military face to face instead they sneak and attacked unarmed civilians.

I think this is Frances 9/11.

Sad and tragic.
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

Little doubt this was co-ordinated. Hollande has declared a state of emergency, closed all national borders and mobilised the army. Latest on Newsnight 40 dead and around 100 hostages at tha jazz venue...
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

The info here is that the hostages are being systematically killed one by one and police are not storming the building.

News here is that one man has been arrested by French Authorities. This man is saying "I am from SYRIA, I have been recruited by ISIS, Allahu Akbar."

I swear we ALL need to CLOSE ALL our border to ALL REFUGEES NOW!!
Jayway
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P
Portugal

Post by Jayway »

We the people knew it was coming, all the more reason to hang Cameron for treason- before he does any more damage to Britain.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

WE have been systematically let down by our so called leaders and the biggest perpetrator is Merkel, she started all this mad influx and we will all rue the day. Unless this all stops I can see a very serious backlash against the Muslim community in general, they will become the hate figures of Europe, think Germany pre WW2 or Bosnia, but without anyone wanting to interveen, the situation is critical. 8)
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Already the USA has Pres Obama saying he is going to "wait" for an investigation to find out "WHO" is responsible concerning this incident. The man is an utter MORON.

IF We do not all get it together NOW, TODAY, NOW and develop a significant coordinated attack plan to wipe them OUT and stomp them into the dirt they're just going to grow and grow and get stronger.

AND WE are helping them by BRINGING them into OUR COUNTRIES!

TONIGHT is a SIGNIFICANT WARNING to the WORLD. NOTHING Is going to stop them and WE are being totally stupidly naïve that these barbarians are going to stop and it isn't going to happen to us. Simply a matter of time.

Time to take serious action i.e. Hiroshima style and wipe them out.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Yes we have allowed this vile, twisted and perverted form of religion to fester within our midst. We were far too tolerant of their initial demands of building mosques, schools etc so is it any wonder that with the insidious drip of Western society pandering and changing laws to accommodate these demands we have left ourselves so vulnerable. Those in charge were afraid to challenge the vile spouting’s of some preachers of hate within the Muslim community, we idly stood by while their warped teachings were swallowed up by gullible young people and within the Muslim community themselves they did nothing to stop this from happening.

We had places such as the Findsbury Mosque in London, a hot bed of hatred towards the very people they lived amongst, just look at how long it took to remove that scumbag Abu Hamza, we allowed our hands to be tied by political correctness instead of stamping it out at the onset, no Sharia law, no Halal meat, the very thought that we cannot have certain foods in our schools or certain area are virtually living under a different law appals me. We have tolerated arranged marriages that amount to little more than paedophilia, and genital mutilation of girls born in this country all in the name of ‘multiculturalism’ it has become a rod to beat ourselves with and it has to stop before there is a really violent reaction by otherwise law abiding citizens of all Western countries. 8)
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

But I believe Horus that some sections of our society have added to that 'pandering' You mentioned Halal and I know many schools provide halal meat in dishes especially for the muslim children at their school. WHY!

And too often I hear of events being cancelled or modified if there is a fear that they may offend the muslim community. Just recently a school locally has cancelled its Christmas performance for that very reason. People like school heads do not HAVE TO take such action but everyone seems to be frightened of standing up for what is British and Christian.

We have ourselves to blame for the decline. :(
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I was listening to a learned chap speaking from Bath and he was saying as to how many things cannot be discussed anymore, the Jewish Holocaust is openly mocked in some schools and other parts of our history such as the Crusades are also a taboo subject in some. It has gone beyond the realms of fantasy now, we are supposed to sit back and take all the crap about Colonialism and the slave trade and that’s OK, but include other historical facts and it offends someone, usually a Muslim. I am fast starting to applaud the French attitude towards this self imposed segregation by these people, the banning of wearing Burka’s in public and even Arab officials are now told that they will be served wine at official meals, it is then entirely up to them whether or not they drink it and that is the nub of the matter. We should not change our ways to accommodate a minority, we can all act in a fair way towards each other and respect what one person may or may not like, but I draw the line at imposing the will of a minority on the majority simply because we are more likely to accept it than the other group will and of course we must not offend them in any way, even if its unintentional. 8)
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

LovelyLadyLux wrote:Time to take serious action i.e. Hiroshima style and wipe them out.
I am sure you are not serious LLL?
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Maybe not quite that far Grandad, but our response must be severe and really teach them a lesson. Although I hate to say this, but we must attempt to eliminate by any means possible as many of these deranged fanatics as we can and that means we must kill them in large numbers with no let up, they have to come to know and to fear a savage retribution from any country they attack. These people only know brutality and intimidation, there is no middle ground and we should use any method at our disposal to eradicate them, we must make them fear our vengeance as that is all they understand, it will be brutal, but what alternative is there other than to stand by and watch them terrorise every Western Nation with their barbaric beliefs. I firmly believe in fighting fire with fire, there should be no let up until we eradicate all of their organisation from top to bottom otherwise we leave our children and Grandchildren a terrible legacy, it is up to us to put an end to this savagery once and for all or live with the consequences of inaction.
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

ISIS have now claimed responsibility with the threat that this is just the beginning. I do not doubt that this is not a hollow claim. If we did have such precise inteligelnce about the whereabouts of jihadi John, we probably have detailed knowledge of many ISIS locations and, taking Horus points, there should be an immediate international air response blasting hell out of them. There would be collateral losses but that is inevitable whether air or ground response is used.
I think that the time is approaching when boots will be put on the ground which would be against the will of the public so soon after Iraq and Afghanistan.

I think and hope these callous events will spur nations worldwide into action and not just words. Last evening there was a widespread and immediate show of support and sympathy for France and the French people as seen in this picture from Facebook.

Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

The latest revelation will surprise no one, apart that is the likes of Mad Merkel and all the other idiots that propose we take thousands of "So Called" asylum seekers into our midst unchecked and it is that one of the terrorists came in through Greece as an asylum seeker, no surprise there then :vs
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

Why aren't WE all in the government......we predicted that long ago. :xx
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I did mean my "Hiroshima" comment in that we MUST track down each and every terrorist and wipe them out. IF they have oil fields and are selling oil to get rich then we wipe out their oil and if we catch ANYBODY buying it on the black market then THEY equally face serious sanctions.

I'm tired of slapping somebody on the wrist as mega multiple years and years of allowing them OUR DUE PROCESS.

IF you are deemed a terrorist you are met with an immediate and brutal response up to and including the loss of your own life. No appeals, no accomodations - nada and if, in my opinion, we do not start this type of process quickly we're just writing our own future and it will be bleak and one full of having to deal with terror like happened last night in France.
Ruby Slippers
Royal V.I.P
Royal V.I.P

Post by Ruby Slippers »

I understand why you all feel the way you do, but although these atrocities are being committed in the name of Islam, they are also an abomination to the Muslim people! The problem is that they breed and hide among innocents so how is it possible to eliminate them without stooping to their level and massacring innocent people in the process? Yes, they must be severely dealt with but find them first! I caught the tail end of a programme on TV a couple of weeks ago about an English born white boy, who had been brainwashed into becoming a jihadi and was committing all sorts of atrocities abroad, but was killed in the end. His poor mother and brother were totally bewildered by it all. His mother was giving talks all over the country, almost apologising for her son's crimes, but how was she to know? It must be the same situation for many Muslim families who wouldn't hurt a fly!
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I must say my Saudi friends are equally shocked and appalled by ISIS and what they have done and what they are doing. They insist ISIS is NOT their Islam but they equally believe we all MUST do something to stop them.

I want to see them all classed as terrorist which gives them NO special treatment. In other words once caught they are executed and their names not known so they will have no opportunity to become martyrs to their cause.

The news now is saying there is something like 5000 radicalized people in France now. That means it would take something like 50,000 to monitor just these. Almost impossible so we must take extreme action to stop the radicalization and make it known you will be hunted down and face severe penalties.

I do believe Mubarak was pretty darn hard on you if he found you were part of the Brotherhood - BUT - he kept the PEACE.

Hindsight being 20/20 I'm inclined to think he was on to something. What price PEACE (for the majority?)
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

I would rather live under a benign dictator than this so called open society that lets just about any psycho have rights and privileges and the freedom to say and preach what they want. Much better to have someone with a firm hand who will stamp out this trash before they even get going, you can say what you like about Saddam Hussein, Gaddaffi, Mubarak and Asad, but when left alone they kept a lid on these radicals. Its OK that all these moderate Muslims keep saying how much they deplore the actions of these terrorists, but they never challenge the archaic writings in their holy book that allows these radical interpretations, no one comes forward and says “that is not the way” because there is no way, it is all too vague and can be twisted to suit anyone’s interpretation and that is where the problem lies. Either way you dress it up, it is the religion of Islam that is creating these divisions and conflict in the world and we as the West can do little to change those beliefs or to challenge them. It is a religion that does not encourage debate or challenge to its doctrines and so its adherents follow it blindly, whatever an Imam tells them then that is the truth, herein lies the problem.
Robbo70

Post by Robbo70 »

As soon as Europe started letting in migrants in their thousands, Omar pointed out how easy it would be to add a few nutters with a death wish to the numbers and start blowing up Europe. Wasn't far wrong by the looks of it.

For all he keeps saying this isn't Islam, unfortunately, these nutters are Muslims, albeit very deranged ones. In their own minds, from what they have been taught they believe they are following their Prophets wishes.. The rest of the Muslim world may well be outraged by it, but outrage doesn't really fix it. Action does.
Dont get your knickers in a knot. It solves nothing and just makes you walk funny