Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive

Reporting and discussing local, national and international news items.

Moderators: DJKeefy, 4u Network

LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Just woke up after driving most of the evening and early night to "Breaking News" that the captured Jordanian Pilot has been burned alive in a cage by ISIS.

Almost feel sick to my stomach at this news. CNN isn't going to show the images stating they, in no way, want to promote at all the message of ISIS but apparently there are images of the captured Jordanian Pilot appearing beaten with this clothing soak in liquid held in a standing up position in a cage set on fire and burned alive.

I can even begin to express how badly I feel for this man's family and how absolutely to the bottom of my being do I find ISIS people to be the worst that have ever walked the earth.

Right now the only good I can see coming from this act of the most heinous kind is to sway entire global opinion against this group such that the rest of the world hunts them to the bowels of hell. I'm hoping for world wide revulsion to a scale that will obliterate ISIS from the face of the earth.

Even animals have more conscience than these people.

Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Re: Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive

Post by Grandad »

This could ignite the start of something quite serious in the area. But, as you say LLL, it needs unified world condemnation and action against IS. They have got to be blown off the face of the earth.
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

Seems a developing story as NOW they're saying this happened Jan 3rd ....... ??? (And so just released now?)

I hope this turns world opinion into direction action AGAINST this group of barbarian anaimls.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Truly sick and anyone who can condone this is beneath any contempt. I also hope that there is a rapid a decisive reaction by the rest of the world in seeking out and removing this filth from the face of the earth. I see on the news that the Jordanians are to execute a lot of the terrorists that they are holding TOMORROW! including that failed woman suicide bomber, great news, all terrorists should be topped immediately whereevr they are being held, I predict a severe reaction from Jordan.
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

There are always tipping points prior to action and IMO this action by ISIS has brought about a tipping point whereby if the rest of us do not react we might as well go out and buy burkas. IMO there needs to be an extremely clear message sent that goes along the lines that IF you are any way in any manner associated with a terrorist group we're going to execute you NOW.

I personally think that a we need to be sending a message to ISIS and to anybody even remotely considering joining them that IF we get ya you'll be dead.

This is a blight and a cancer and we need to act strongly, decisively, quickly and launch an all out attack against ISIS.
Horus
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God

Post by Horus »

Sadly this is the result of the West supporting all of these so called revolutions in the Middle East, most of which have ended in more strife for the local population and the rest of the world in general. In future we should just allow the military juntas and dictators to continue with their own brand of rule because like it or not the majority of these so called new democracies were better off being ruled by an iron fist as it seems this is the only way to maintain proper control over what are basically a bunch of fueding tribes held in a loose coalition into something that they call a country. 8)
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I see that Jordan has hung two terrorists now and vowed to war against ISIS. Definitely hope Jordan can lead the rest of the Arab world to take action against ISIS which has been allowed too much free reign for too long now IMO. They've had the chance to spread like a cancer unchecked which means more aggressive action will be needed to eradicate them.
Grandad
Egyptian Pharaoh
Egyptian Pharaoh

Post by Grandad »

I agree with all you say LLL but I would not confine action to just the muslim countries. ISIS is a threat to the world and I think there should be a very strong and hard hitting international campaign to wipe ISIS of the face off the earth.
But do any leaders around the world have the courage to do this. I tend to think not and ISIS will continue with their barbaric and frightening actions cocking a snook at the rest of the world.
Perhaps if Jordan DOES start something, more will join in. Too often it has been said that problems in the middle east are not our problems. I am sorry to say THEY ARE and if we don't have the foresight to anticipate the future, we will live to rue the day. :(
:gg:
LovelyLadyLux
Egypt4u God
Egypt4u God
Canada

Post by LovelyLadyLux »

I quite agree that 'all of us' need to fight ISIS. I do not believe terrorists in the USA should get the perks of being appointed an attorney and then have the right to being tried in a court system designed for domestic felons (i.e. robbers, murderers, drunks etc). I firmly believe that if the organization you opt to join is further designated a terrorist organization engaging in terror then you're apt to immediate arrest without any of the present protections under the law. It is a global problem that needs to be addressed globally with a goal of complete eradication.